twenty

Harry Styles
"Thanks for taking me out." She says, kicking her heels off, falling on the bed to massage her calves as I take my belt off. "I had a good time."

"I did too." I nod, taking the condoms from the bed and putting them in my drawer.

"You know what I can't believe?"

"What?"

"Darcy literally found the condom we used."

"I'm still not over that." I murmur.

"I was watching her, I was making her food when she came in the kitchen with it." She defends and I wasn't even mad at her when she told me, just shocked.

"I got a new bin for the bathroom, so I'm just going to put them in there, it's slightly hidden." I say and she nods in agreement.

"Fair enough." She grins. I walk over to her and out my knee next to her thigh and I cup her jaw. I gently press her back against the bed and she lays down. As our lips meet, I reach under her back, and grab the zip of the dress and I pull it down, while she grabs my shirt hem, and starts tugging it up.

I pull away for a second, and help her pull my shirt off, discarding it in the floor. I go back to her lips, and her hands slide down my chest, and to my abs which makes them flex. I inhale into the kiss before she reaches down for my jeans, and she unbuttons them, pulling the zipper down.

I pull her dress of her shoulders and I pull away, helping her pull it off her body, revealing a black lace strapless bra, and matching lace underwear. I smirk and kiss her neck, applying a soft suction, using my tongue and grazing my teeth which makes her breathe out softly, and she grabs my shoulders.

I smirk and I didn't want to give her a hickey, so I gently, start kissing my way down to her chest, applying wet kisses across her chest, and she looks down at me doing it, as I kiss down her stomach, pass the jewel in her belly button, going across her sharp hips and I hook my fingers in her underwear, pulling them down as I kiss further down.

I pull away and take her underwear off, kissing her ankle, before I slide my tongue up her leg, all the way to her core. She wraps her legs around my head, and I hold her thighs. I gently play with her clit, making her gasp out, and I could feel how turned on she already was. I smirk on her and I felt my jeans tighten even more.

I lick her up and down, teasing her clit again, making her bite her lip, and her hips squirm under me. "Harry.." She breathes out and I squeeze her thighs, continuing. She grabs my hair and tugs it so I lift my head up, and she reaches down to my jeans and sits up to help me take them off.

With my help, I kick them off so I was left in my tight boxers, and she looks down at me. "Eager?" I ask and she just nods. I smirk.

I reach over to the drawer and pull out a condom and she takes it from me, ripping it open, and I take out the ring, and place it on my tip.

I roll it down and she keeps the packaging next to us on the bedside table, and I look down at her. She holds my shoulders and wraps her legs around my waist which gives me access to her. I hold my base and line myself up with her entrance before I push myself into her which makes my eyes fall heavy and she clenched around me with her eyes fluttering shut.

I gave her a second to adjust, and when she nods softly, I pull my hips out and slowly push them back into her. As I continue, I shuffle myself to be on my forearms, so our chests touch, and our bodies collide with my thrusts.

She was so angelic, under me; feeling her own form of pleasure. She holds the back of my neck and one of her hands was in my hair, as she breathed out.