Part 1: Later

Waking up with a bad headache, Amara answered the call. "Good morning boss!" Her personal assistant's voice was heard across the phone. "Morning Sam, what is it?"
"Boss you asked me to remind you about the meeting with Mr. Brown today." She looked at the wall clock and started firing at Sam "Are you serious?! It's 5:30 in the morning! Our office starts at 10:00! Let me get some fucking sleep! I let you go home at 2:30 last night and you still sound as fresh as ever!" Once she was done yelling he placed the phone back to his ear and said "Boss you asked me to remind you at 5:30 in the morning." Amara looked at her phone and cut the call. Sam looked at his phone and chuckled "Still a kid."
For the next few minutes Amara tossed on her bed but couldn't go back to sleep so she woke up and with heavy steps walked down to get some water. As she entered the kitchen she saw her mother, Debbie, and brother, Jake. "Morning mum. Morning Brother." Jake wished her back only to get a glare from his mother. She mouthed to Jake "What's wrong with mum?" And he mouthed "Later." She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a bottle, walking towards her room. Once she left, Jake spoke to his mother. "Mum don't you think you're being a bit harsh to her?" Debbie looked at her son and sighed. "It's the second time this month."
"I'll talk to her." Saying, Jake got up to go to his sister's room.
"There's no use. I've been 'talking' to her since 5 years." Debbie said.
"Hmm. I'll try my part at least."