Nowhere

After hearing those words, Lisa no longer wasted any time and turned her prince without uttering even a single word. She held and lifted the sides of her dress as she took step after step. She knew that she should at least thank the prince or maybe bid him a proper goodbye, but doing that felt so wrong.

Doing that won't ease up the pain that he was feeling.

As Lisa descended the stairs, the people who were watching moved away and let her pass even though they still barely understood anything. They were all still staring at Lisa, watching her every movement, murmuring at each other. But Lisa didn't waste any more time by stopping and looking back at them.

Lisa just continued running with only one goal in her mind: to see Jennie again.

"Lisa!" The blonde's feet were when she heard a manly voice shout her name after getting herself out of the crowd. She looked back, recognizing that voice, looking for the owner of the voice.

Lisa's eyes became even hotter due when she finally saw her friends again. Just two seconds later, everyone came running towards her and the dryad twins and the pixies wrapped her in a tight hug as they bawled their eyes out, paying no attention to the people who were watching them.

"Lisa-yah." Jisoo repeatedly called as she cried like a teenage girl.

"Guys. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I forgot about Jennie- if I forgot about all of you." Lisa apologized between sobs.

The girls wanted to tell Lisa that there was nothing to apologize for, but because they were all busy crying, they ended up just shaking their heads, hoping that Lisa would understand what they wanted to say.

Leo and the other men were doing their best to stop their tears. They couldn't believe that this was happening- that this had finally happened, especially Leo.

Earlier, when he said confidently that he was certain that Lisa would remember everything, he didn't have any basis. It was all just a feeling. He just got that feeling that this would happen and it really did.

Lisa remembered Jennie before she even became married to the prince.