Invitation

"Lisa." Prince Jeon called with a cheerful tone and eyes twinkling in excitement.

Jungkook's lips stretched into a wide smile, letting his dimples be visible. He obviously can't contain the happiness and excitement within him.

While Jimin is just standing behind him, lightly shaking his head and smiling with the thought that a normal citizen managed to tame the hard-headed prince. Well, he can't blame the Prince because even he found Lisa very beautiful.

Lisa Manoban looked back at him with a smile on her lips. Her smile only widened more when she saw who it was.

"Your Highness," Lisa called back and was about to kneel in front of him but the prince is quick to stop her

"Hey. I told you that you no longer need to do that."

"Still I should do it. You're the prince, after all, Your Highness."

Jungkook shook his head and waved his right hand in the air.

"Yeah, but I gave you permission to skip those formalities so please stop doing that every time you will see me, okay?"

Lisa just shyly smiled while scratching her cheek.

Even though the prince had bought vegetables at her a couple of times already and they actually became closer, Lisa still can't help but be shy in the presence of the young prince. She still doesn't understand how the prince ended up buying vegetables from her and not from other vendors.

And also what is the prince been doing with all the vegetables he's buying? Is he perhaps into cooking? Because it sure doesn't make any sense if the prince is the one assigned in buying those vegetables.

Jungkook suddenly remembered the real reason why he went there in the first place. He gulped down in nervousness and shifted his eyes at the potatoes laid out in front of him.

"Ahm. I need 1 dozen of these, please." Jungkook said, pointing his index finger in the Lemons.

"Sure, Your Highness," Lisa said and immediately prepared the Lemons that Prince Jeon is requesting.

Jungkook took that as an opportunity to stare at Lisa. He had never seen someone be beautiful as Lisa.

He's always finding himself losing his senses while staring at Lisa. He's making sure to memorize her face.