Confession (2)

Jennie just went along with the so-called celebration. She ate a bunch of food since she really was starving as she conversed with everyone except Lisa. 

Sometimes she could feel Lisa's eyes on her when the blonde was thinking that she wasn't looking. Then she would look back at her and meet Lisa's Doe eyes but Lisa would immediately look away from her. 

Jennie would just smile at herself every time she caught Lisa staring at her, then get back to eating. 

The perfect opportunity for Jennie still hasn't come. She was getting impatient with every passing minute. Sometimes she just wanted to drag Lisa away from there to talk with her. But she was always reminding herself that doing that would only cause an awkward and uncomfortable situation between them. 

Jennie didn't want Lisa to feel that she was forcing her again, so she just sat on her chair and patiently waited for her opportunity.

As if Heaven was listening to her request, she saw Lisa stand up from the corner of her eyes and heard her say to her father that she would just use the restroom. 

Jennie felt her feet trembling in impatience but she waited for Lisa to get into the castle first so she wouldn't notice that she was following her. Without excusing herself, Jennie stood and carefully followed Lisa to the bathroom. 

When she reached the bathroom, the door was already closed and Lisa was nowhere to be found, so she assumed that the younger girl was already inside it. 

Jennie stood next to the door and counted the seconds that were passing by before the door finally opened.

The blonde jolted in surprise when Jennie was the first one that greeted her when she pushed the door open.

"Lisa, can we talk?" Jennie seriously asked, staring straight at Lisa's Doe eyes.

Jennie thought that Lisa would refuse to talk to her. Because she believed that the blonde was avoiding her. But Lisa didn't shake her head, utter no, or make excuses.