And again

The first thing that ran through Jennie's mind was Lisa was pulling a joke on her.

Maybe Lisa was just pulling a prank on her.

Lisa maybe just wanted to be goofy since she had finally remembered everything.

It was normal for her to think like that. Of course, she didn't like the idea of Lisa forgetting her again, so she was hoping for this to be just a big joke. Jennie promised that she would laugh.

Just please, please let this be Lisa goofing around.

The feline-eyed beauty was waiting for Lisa to smile and admit that she was just joking, then pulled her close for a hug and a kiss but that didn't come.

The confused look that Lisa was giving her was too real to be a joke. It seemed like Lisa really forgot everything again.

It seemed like Jennie went back to square one for the second time.

Jennie just stared at Lisa as she slowly let go of Lisa's hand. She didn't dare say anything or answer Lisa's questions. She was scared that when she opened her mouth, sobs would slip into her mouth instead of words.

Lisa also didn't repeat her questions or ask another question. She had just returned Jennie's stare, looking up from the bed.

Jennie didn't know how long they remained quiet and just stared into each other's eyes. She only looked away from Lisa when she heard light knocks coming from the door, then it soon creaked open.

Jennie snapped her head in the door's direction and saw Lisa's father come in.

"Miss Jennie, I was-" Marco's eyes widened as he hurried to his daughter to sit at the side of the bed opposite Jennie.

"Lisa, you're finally awake! How are you feeling? Is your head still aching?" Marco asked. He had completely forgotten what he was supposed to say to Jennie. Marco caressed Lisa's cheek and stared into his daughter's eyes.