Towel

"-Highness," Lisa uttered, breathless, finally finished her statement. The clothes that were thrown to her face fell to the floor, but Lisa didn't bother looking down at them and just kept her eyes on where was Jennie standing earlier.

Unfortunately, Jennie was quick to hide behind a curtain and searched for something she can use to cover her nakedness. She cursed mentally when she realized that the clothes she threw at Lisa's face were the clothes she was supposed to wear after taking a bath.

She raked her hand over her dripping wet hair in frustration as she looked around and search for something that would save her in this situation. Luckily, she remembered she has a towel.

Lisa, on the other hand, is still in a daze and only came back to her senses and realized what she had just done and who she has just seen after another two seconds passed. Her eyes widen in horror and fell down, not only to her knees but in a seiza position where her feet were neatly tucked in place, underneath her body.

Lisa placed her palms against the floor and lowered her head, but not to the point that her forehead will already touch the floor. She kept her eyes glued to the floor as she tried to think of a reason she can use to defend her stupidity. But before she could ever come up with an excuse, she heard footsteps drawing near her.

Lisa closed her eyes in fear as her body started trembling in nervousness. She hasn't even apologized for insulting Jennie 2 days ago and yet here she is, adding another one to the list of her wrongdoings in the worst possible scenario.

Lisa opened her eyes again and saw Jennie's bare, wet feet stop in front of her.
She took a deep breath, and no longer waited for Jennie to say something and just opened her mouth to apologize.

"Forgive me, Your Highness!" Lisa started, voice shaking because of nervousness. "I didn't know-" Lisa paused, realizing something. She knew Jennie was taking a bath. Even though Seulgi only said, actually she didn't let her finish, that Jennie is in the steam bath, Lisa was expected to understand that Jennie is taking a bath because what would Jennie even do in the steam bath if she's not taking a bath?

Lisa cursed mentally, wanting to punch herself in the face, but had decided to do that later and focus on sorting her problem first. Instead of making up excuses, Lisa had decided to just apologize and admit her mistakes.

"I am so sorry, Your Highness. I didn't mean to open the door and t-to stare at you unrespectfully, Your Highness." Lisa tried to lift her head, wanted to see Jennie, but Jennie uttered in a cold voice, "Keep your head on the floor."

"W-Will do, Your Highness! I apologize!" Lisa answered, louder than needed, as her sweats streamed down her face.

The beast and the mysterious girl are really just one person. It's not like she still doubts that after her talk with Jisoo, it's just that she's now more convinced.

Jennie's voice doesn't sound like her usual fake beast-like voice, but a voice of a woman. The cold voice that she keeps on hearing from the mysterious girl. Her body freeze when she realized something out of that. That could mean that Jennie is not wearing her beast mask but her white mask or nothing at all. That made Lisa even more eager to lift her head and look at Jennie.

Lisa snapped out of her weird thoughts when she heard Jennie say something again.

"What do you need from me?" Jennie asked. She succeeded in hiding the nervousness and uneasiness that she hadn't felt since she was reincarnated. She closed the door behind Lisa before she walked back to stand in front of Lisa again.