Hell

Lisa's hands slid off Jennie's cheeks, falling into Jennie's lap while the other was on the ground. Lisa's smile didn't fade but her eyelids slowly fell and soon her eyes were completely shut. Jennie's shoulders trembled as she gasped in horror when Lisa's eyes closed.

"Love. Please wake up. Please don't leave me alone." Jennie begged.

She now had more tears flowing out of her eyes. She no longer cares if her nemesis will see her in a terrible state. She no longer cares if she will look like a laughing stock because of how messed up she looks right now. Though, no one actually finds it funny.

Jennie shook Lisa's shoulders violently, getting even more desperate with every passing second. She was panicking. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she should do to bring Lisa back.

The terror and despair that were enveloping her right now were way worse than what she felt when she learned that her oldest brother Taemin and father had died.

Lisa was her everything. Lisa was her life. Lisa was the reason why Jennie once wanted to continue living.

If Lisa died, her world would literally crumble into pieces.

Jennie glued their foreheads and captured Lisa's lips with her trembling ones. It may be dumb of her, but she had wished that, like those fairy tale stories, true love's kiss was the only thing needed to turn the tide.

But, of course, Lisa's eyes remained closed. No matter how many times she had captured Lisa's cold lips, Lisa didn't come back to life. The cause of her death wasn't even a curse or any paranormal events.

She was stabbed. Lisa lost too much blood. Maybe her lungs and liver were grazed by the sword as well. This is the reason why a kiss specifically true love's kiss, won't be able to save her.

With their foreheads still glued to each other, Jennie lowered her upper body and hugged Lisa closer to her, crying. She ignored the hotness of the wooden sword that grazed her arm. She just hugged Lisa tighter, begging pleading for Lisa to open her eyes again.

"Love... Lisa... please open your eyes. Please don't leave me." Jennie uttered again, but the woman in her arms could no longer hear her please.

Lisa can no longer do what Jennie wants her to do. She had already lost that ability. She just lost her life.

Jennie ran her tainted hands with Lisa's blood on her hair. She was falling deeper and deeper into despair. She couldn't even bring herself to stand. She couldn't even help herself stand. This is actually the best time if someone wants to end her life. She was vulnerable and defenseless. They can take advantage of this situation, but no one has the nerve to do that.

King Taehyung never had any intention of killing her, not counting the days when Jennie was still a princess.

As for Marco, he had already forgotten that. After all, he no longer has any reason to go after the beast's head. The person that he's been trying to protect is already dead. The person who was the reason why he had pushed to do these things had already left this world and he had caused it. He killed her. He put an end to his own daughter's life.

A minute had passed since Lisa's eyes closed. Though her body was still warm, there were no longer any signs that she was still alive. Her heartbeats were already too weak for Jennie to hear, and it was even getting weaker and weaker with every passing second.