Intentions

"Your Highness!" Jisoo worriedly called, seeing her master's bare face.

Jennie looked back at her in confusion at the tone that Jisoo used. She saw her servants' eyes wide open staring at her. Jennie frowned, didn't have any idea why her servants were reacting like that. She felt Lisa's eyes on her, so her gaze fell on Lisa and saw her look more shocked than her servants, but aside from that, her eyes were also twinkling in excitement, in happiness.

"Your mask, Your Highness." Seulgi simply stated in a low shaky voice, had understood that her master was still not aware.

Jennie looked down at her mask. She stared at it for two more seconds before she finally realized what she had just done. She slowly looked back at Lisa and found the younger girl, still staring at her.

Jennie gulped down in panic. She immediately turned her back on them while hardly gripping her mask. She put it on again even though there were still some juices on it and even though there was no use of her still wearing it. Her hands are trembling while she's tying the mask. Her mind is getting flooded with worried thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about what would happen now.

She's panicking. This was the first time she had ever felt this. This was the first time she had ever feared something to the point that her whole body was trembling. She doesn't have any plan to show her face to Lisa, at least not yet, because she believes it was too risky, but she became careless and lets Lisa see her face. Just because she let herself be too close to the younger girl.

"I'll go to my room now to rest." Jennie didn't stumble on any word, but her voice was shaking.

Jennie no longer waited for anyone to respond because she wasn't seeking their approval but just informing them. Her steps started small, but the more steps she took, the bigger they became.

Lisa finally got back to her senses and realized what had just happened because of her clumsiness. She put down whatever she was holding and alternately walked and ran to catch up with Jennie.

"Your Highness!" Lisa called at the top of her lungs, but Jennie didn't stop walking and even made her steps quicker and bigger. Jennie started panicking even more, thinking of what Lisa would need from her; thinking of what would happen after this.

"Your Highness!" Lisa called for the second time and, finally, Jennie stopped walking but kept her back on Lisa.

Lisa hates it. Lisa hates it every time Jennie wouldn't turn her body and face her. She hates it because she sees it as Jennie doesn't want to see her. She hates it because it makes her think that she's just wasting Jennie's time; that Jennie hates her.

"Your Highness." Lisa called for the third time while catching her breath. She had so many words that she wanted to say, but she was too nervous, so all she could ever do was call Jennie.

"What do you need Lalisa?" Jennie coldly asked, but the nervousness and panic could still be heard in her voice.

Lisa took a deep breath and uttered the most worn-out phrase but the best set of words that she could ever say in this situation, "I'm sorry Your Highness."

Jennie paused but the apology didn't calm her. It only made her even more frustrated. Yes, Lisa sounded so sincere, so guilty and so sad, but an apology isn't what she needs right now. With a heavy heart, she answered, "It was fine."