Gift

Lisa almost jumped in surprise when she felt something soft touch her bare shoulders. The culprit sucked on her soft skin and wrapped her arms tightly around her to prevent her from struggling.

Lisa didn't need to look back just to see who it was.

The perfume that the culprit was wearing, the thin but toned arms, and the butterflies on her stomach confirmed who it was. After all, there's only one person who's capable of bringing those butterflies into life. The younger girl bit her lip to suppress herself from moaning and just playfully slapped Jennie's arm around her.

"You scared the hell out of me. Don't you know how to greet someone properly?" Lisa uttered without looking back at Jennie. She's pretending that the gesture didn't affect her at all, even though the truth is her heart was wildly beating against her chest now.

Lisa loves it.

Every time Jennie would catch her by surprise with such a sweet gesture, the inside of her was slowly melting. She didn't expect Jennie to be this sweet but she was grateful. She enjoyed every second that she spent with the brunette girl.

Jennie never failed to make her heart skip a beat and put a smile on her lips.

Jennie giggled and then hugged Lisa tightly. She put her chin on Lisa's shoulder despite the big difference in their height.

"I just missed you a lot." Jennie admitted, which made Lisa's smile grow wider.

"And so am I." Lisa replied and entangled Jennie's arms around her waist to face the shorter girl. She cupped Jennie's face and lightly pulled the Brunette-haired girl's face to level their eyes.

"Why did you even leave early in the morning without waking me up first?"
Lisa pouted her lips, which made it impossible for Jennie to resist capturing her lover's lips in a sweet, gentle but quick kiss.

"Sorry about that, beauty. I just can't bring myself to wake you since you looked very beautiful while sleeping and also, I knew you were tired from last night so I wanted to give you more rest."

Jennie winked at Lisa, who pinched her cheeks and rolled her eyes in response.

"Well, whose fault is that?" Lisa glared, which only made Jennie giggle before she finally straightened her body and looked behind Lisa, wondering what the younger girl was doing.

"Where did you even go? I heard that you left with Leo and others very early in the morning."

"Oh, I picked up my gift for you." The Brunette replied, wiggling her eyebrows and messing Lisa's hair with her right hand.

The younger girl lightly slapped Jennie's hand off her hair and straightened them before asking another question, "And what could it be?"

Jennie looked up and rubbed her chin, pretending to be thinking. Lisa found her cute. She wanted to capture the older girl's lips once again but she suppressed her desires and just bit her lower lip.

"Come on. Spill it." Lisa impatiently said and crossed her arms just below her breasts. She rested her butt on the edge of the kitchen table, admiring the beauty presented before her.