Vulnerable 🔞

"W-Wait L-Lisa. A-Aren't you going too fast?" Jennie asked, stumbling on the first syllable of almost every word that she said. She gulped down as she stopped Lisa's hand from slipping inside her trousers.

Lisa gave her a sly smile as her other hand reached out for Jennie's face and caressed her cheek.

"Am I to blame? You were just so beautiful that it's making me impatient. I just want to kiss and fuck you all night until you pass out." Lisa whispered, looking straight at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie felt Lisa's hot breath on her face as there was barely any distance between their faces. Her face became even redder as she looked away and bit her lower lip. Jennie could feel herself down there throbbing in want at what she heard.

Those words only made her core wetter. And the thought of Lisa's hand being so close there made her heart beat excitedly. She wondered if Lisa could feel her heart beating against her chest or ever heard its loud beats.

Jennie's hand that stopped Lisa's hand from getting any further was trembling in nervousness and excitement. She doesn't know where she got the courage to stop it.

It was almost impossible that she managed to stop Lisa because even she badly wanted this to happen. It was almost impossible because she could no longer think straight.

Lisa's fingers traveled to her lips and touched them, tracing the shape of Jennie's lips.

"Don't bite your lips. It would leave a bruise. I'm the only one who's allowed to leave a bruise on your lips."

Jennie willingly obeyed Lisa as her teeth let go of her lower lip but still refused to look at Lisa's eyes. Simply because it was dangerous.

Dangerous because Jennie doesn't know what will happen when their eyes meet. She didn't know how far they would go when their gazes met again. She didn't know what they would be able to do if they stared at each other's eyes longer than one second.

"I want you to look at me." Lisa again uttered in a very low sexy voice and cupped Jennie's chin. She turned Jennie's chin and made their eyes meet in a scorching stare.

Jennie felt heat travel all over her body and end in her core. She feels absolutely wet down there. It makes her self-conscious, nervous, and excited. She's drowning in Lisa's stare.

Even though Jennie was physically stronger, she couldn't push Lisa off her. She felt so weak against Lisa. Her strength and even her magic vanished, leaving her helpless. But maybe it's also because she doesn't want to push Lisa off her in the first place.

Maybe she really wants whatever's happening now. Maybe she's actually been waiting for this to happen. Maybe she never wants this to be stopped.

"Then should I slow down?" Lisa asked again, staring at Jennie's lips intently, tempted to kiss Jennie again.

Jennie didn't say anything and just forced a gulp down her throat. She watched Lisa's lips as they slowly approached hers.

This time, it was a slow kiss, cherishing the moment and feeling each other's lips' smoothness. Lisa removed her hand that had attempted to slip into Jennie's trousers earlier and slowly crawled up to Jennie's chest. This time, Jennie didn't protest and let Lisa lightly squeeze her breasts.