One week before

Three weeks had already passed since Lisa's last visit to Jennie's castle.

Ever since that day ever since she cussed for the very first time in her life, Lisa had no longer stepped into that castle again. It's not like she no longer has any plans to go back there. She does.

Lisa really wants to. She misses everyone, especially Jennie, but she still hasn't made up her mind. She was still confused. She still didn't know what she would do.

Lisa still doesn't know if she will confess her feelings already or hide them from Jennie.

Well, that is if Jennie really didn't hear her conversation with her friends. She was thinking of what was the best thing to do but it seemed like neither was best or maybe that was the case because she was scared- scared of rejection.

Lisa was sure that her friends were already thinking that something was wrong with her, but despite knowing that, she still wasn't ready to show herself to them. She needs more time. She doesn't know for how long but she will definitely muster up her courage and face Jennie one day.

Jennie wasn't the only one who was occupying her mind, but also the woman in her dreams. It's kinda funny though, since they are just one person.

The woman in her dreams was no longer just appearing in her dreams but even when she was awake. There were times that that woman would suddenly flash into her mind, followed by an intense headache.

And with each passing day, her headache was getting even more intense and longer. But up until this point, the woman's face was still blurry and she still had never heard her voice.

Lisa heaved a long sigh, as she pushed their door open.

"Hi, Lisa."

Lisa's eyes widened when she saw Jisoo and Seulgi sitting comfortably in a wooden chair, seeming like they were talking with her father.