Defeat

Due to curiosity, confusion, and worry, Leo snapped his head in the direction of his comrades.

Everything slowed down before his eyes: Jisoo falling to the ground, Seulgi shouting her twin's name, Seulgi frantically running towards her sister, Marco pulling the sword out of Jisoo's body, and how the blood danced through the air.

Leo felt like his world came crumbling down at the sight. The thought of killing Lisa's father- the thought of killing everyone but his comrades, crossed his mind as it sought the opinion of his heart.

The abhorrence within him intensified as he clenched his sharp teeth hard to the point of almost breaking them. But the repugnance that he was feeling only lasted for a few seconds because the next thing that he felt was pain from a sharp metallic sword that was thrust ungraciously into his body.

Leo's sharp hooded yellow eyes that were once gray widened as he coughed blood.

Of course, his enemies weren't kind enough to wait for him to recover from the shock. Of course, they don't care what would happen to his friends. Of course, they don't give a damn about his feelings. Of course, they would take this opportunity to fight back and take him by surprise.

Leo doesn't have enough time to feel sorry for himself. His fists automatically clenched themselves, readying himself to counterattack.

Before the courageous but stupid knight had ever got to pull his sword, Leo's big and hirsute fist crushed his body armor and so his bones.

The punch sent the knight flying and crushed his back into the tree, surely breaking some bones. Leo again had no time to spare just to watch how his helmet flew out of his head because another sharp object pierced his back.

This time it was a spear. It didn't just bury deeper than the sword, it also passed through Leo's shaggy body.

He let out another cough of blood as his body started trembling in pain. Was sure that two deep wounds were still not enough to send the tough werewolf to the ground, the knights stabbed him again and again, until his knees buckled- until his face fell flatly to the ground.

Finally, as if the knights pitied him, their hands and weapons took a rest as they tried to catch their breaths.

Red sticky fluid flowed out of his lips. Leo tried to crane his head, looking for his companions, planning to seek some help. But because there were hundreds of knights that encircled his limp body, he couldn't see what was happening to them, except to Bobby, who was in mid-air.

George was wailing and trying his hardest to get rid of the chains that the knights miraculously managed to entangle around his feet.

Based on his cries, Leo assumed that he was also wounded and was in a lot of pain.

The werewolf wanted to help his dear friends but he couldn't even push himself off the ground. He couldn't move his hands. And he was also sure that the moment he tried to move- he attempted to get back on his feet, sharp blades would again thrust inside his body.

I-Is this the end?

"F-Father what did you do?" Lisa finally found the courage to say something. She was staring at her father with a surprised and dreadful expression.