*gulp

Two weeks...

Two weeks had already passed since her birthday; since Lisa had that talk with Jennie; and since she heard everything she needed to hear. Lisa knew because she'd been counting the days that passed since that night.

She'd been counting and wondering when it would ever end, or if it would ever end.

The more days that passed, she felt like the hole in her relationship with Jennie was getting bigger and bigger.

It was like a day would come that they would both choose to forget that they ever had a relationship. It was like a day would come that they would both just choose not to talk about it and move on with their lives.

Lisa hates it. She had already lost count of the times she had cried because of that. Her tears aren't even choosing if they will come out of her eyes during the day or the night. No matter what time or wherever she was, tears would suddenly run down her face when those thoughts had ever crossed her mind.

Lisa doesn't want their relationship to end like this, but what can she do? The decision wasn't in her hands but with Jennie.

Jennie is the only one who can make a decision that will dictate how their relationship will go. And what can Lisa do? Just wait and pray. That's frustrating on her part.

Lisa's doing everything for this relationship to work, but a relationship involves two people. She can't do everything all by herself. She wouldn't be able to save this relationship if she was the only person who was tightly gripping it. She's not even the person who made the hole.

Jennie has been avoiding her. She rarely talks with Lisa. She had never looked Lisa straight in the eyes again. And so they never sleep in the same bed again.

Lisa was back sleeping in her room. Jennie didn't push her away. Lisa is the one who suddenly stopped coming to her room and Jennie seems like she doesn't have any problem with that.

Lisa's treatment of Jennie didn't change though. Lisa wasn't sweet but she wasn't avoiding Jennie at all. She was just back to the version of herself when their relationship hadn't started yet, minus her cheerfulness and sweetness.

"Gosh. It's been quiet around here all of a sudden." Seulgi commented, propping her elbows on the table and eyeing Lisa, who had her back to the twins.

Lisa was washing the dishes. They had just finished their lunch and she volunteered to wash them since she didn't have anything to do.

Lisa didn't leave a comment on Seulgi's statement and just busied herself with the dishes. Knowing the two, if she utters something suspicious, they will force her to say what's wrong with her and Jennie.

This wasn't their first attempt. They attempted almost every day to make Lisa speak but she had never spilled anything. What would she even say?

"Oh. Yeah. I wonder what happened that suddenly the atmosphere of this place became dull." It was now Jisoo's turn to try to push the teenage girl, but it still had no effect on Lisa.

The twins looked back at each other, disappointed with the fact that Lisa wasn't showing any reaction. But they could no longer wait for anyone, between Lisa and Jennie, to say what happened between them.