Guest

Jennie lifted her face a little bit, surprised and confused if she heard Lisa right. "What did you say?"

Lisa contemplated if she would say the question again, just pretend that she didn't say anything at all, or say something else. It just slipped out of her lips and she really didn't mean to ask for it, but since she had already started, she just decided to get it done.

"Your birthday. I'm asking when your birthday was." Lisa uttered in a low voice, biting her lower lip hard and looking away from Jennie.

Jennie sat up straight, tilting her head. "My birthday? Why are you suddenly asking that?"

Lisa mentally cursed in frustration.

Why can't she just answer my question?

Why does she need to ask me why?

"I-I just want to know. Just answer my question." Lisa asked, slowly getting annoyed.

Jennie elicited a soft amused laugh, "But that was so random. I didn't expect you to ask that question in the middle of sexual intercourse."

Lisa's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"I-I just couldn't help but think about you. You let me see my father on his birthday and when my birthday came, you surprised me by bringing them here. So, I'm thinking- I couldn't help, but I really want to do something for you. I thought I could surprise you, but no one knows your birthdate."

Jennie didn't say anything for a few seconds so Lisa glanced at her, wondering why she suddenly got quiet.

Jennie wasn't doing anything or reacting weirdly. She was just sitting there and staring at Lisa.

That made the blonde conscious of herself and somehow regretted that she even asked that question. She should have just waited for a better opportunity, not like this, asking for it in the middle of having sex. But she really didn't plan that. She was also surprised by the words that left her lips.

"But you know that I don't really need you to do those things for me, right? I mean, I'm fine with you just being here with me."

"I-I know that b-but I still want to celebrate your birthday somehow."

Jennie just hummed as a response and slowly nodded her head.

"S-So, what about your birthday? W-When is it?"

Lisa hates this. She hates the embarrassment that she's suffering now. If only Jennie would just say it already, then they could already move on with it. She will finally have some peace of mind and she can plan for the occasion ahead.

"Well, about that-" Jennie shyly scratched her cheek, smiling awkwardly, and couldn't look at Lisa's eyes directly. "I actually forgot what date it was."

Lisa's eyes widened as she sat up straight, making the lower part of her dress that was once on her stomach fall to her lap and cover her exposed wetness. They somehow forgot what they were doing. Lisa's question changed the mood.

"What do you mean you forgot about that? How could you even forget that date? It was special. It was the day you were born in this world. You were supposed to remember that. And also, you know your age, so how did it happen that you don't remember your birthday?"