Question

"Lisa." Prince Jeon called and lightly touched Lisa's arm in worry.

Lisa flinched at the touch and slightly pulled her arm away from the prince. When she realized what she had just done and who's the person that touched her, cold sweats started forming on her forehead. She gulped down and tried as much as possible for it not to be loud. Then she forced a smile on her lips and her stiff body leaned closer to the prince sitting beside her so their shoulders will graze at each other again.

"Y-Your Highness, is there any problem?"

Lisa tried so hard to look normal, not to be obvious that she was nervous and uncomfortable but it wasn't that simple. She's nervous as hell. Her body was so stiff throughout the night. She doesn't have any idea how she survived the night.

The dinner just finished and she's now on her way to her home. Prince Jeon is accompanying her on the way. They are riding a carriage that was being pulled by two horses.

Lisa had never imagined that this day will ever come, to ride a carriage. Only the royal family or any important people had the right to ride one. She doesn't belong in the royal family nor is she an important person. Heck, she was just a daughter of a peasant so how did things suddenly turn into this?

Oh, right. The carriage isn't the only shocking thing that has ever happened since Prince Jeom approached her to buy Lemons that day.

She ate dinner with the king and the queen at the luxurious dining table but that isn't the most shocking one, but the fact that Prince Jeon confessed that he has feelings for her.

Oh, yeah, she's now accepting that confession.

She's now finally convinced that that wasn't a dream. Prince Jeon really does love her. But it doesn't mean that Lisa had understood it already. Up until now she still hasn't understood how that exactly happened.

What did the Prince see to her?

Why did the Prince choose her?

Unfortunately, she won't have answers to those questions for now. She was too scared and too shy to ask.

"It's just that you looked like something's bothering you. Did you perhaps didn't enjoy the food earlier? Did you eat something bad?"

Lisa immediately shook her head and waved both hands in the air to clear the misunderstanding. "N-No, Your Highness. I-It wasn't like that. I'm just- ah- tired." She lied and again offered a fake smile.

"Is that so? Don't worry in just a few minutes we'll already reach your house."

Lisa no longer said something and just smiled. She averted her eyes from the prince and just looked outside thinking about her night.

Earlier, when the prince showed up at their house and confessed to her father, she thought that her father would oppose the idea because they were just commoners and doesn't have any right to eat at one table with the royal family, or worthy enough to receive the Prince's feelings for her but her father did not.

He actually looked relieved at the Prince's confession, like the Prince brought the solution for the problems he's been carrying for years. Her father agreed to the dinner and so Lisa no longer has any choice but to go.