That Nostalgic Feeling

Start from the beginning

  "Kiana..." Mei sighed, "There, there, we can go to the festival tonight together if you want..."

   "Really?!" Kiana exclaimed.

                                                                    ...

   "It's nice to have everything be so calm after these past few days." Ayaka noted as she re-positioned the portrait of her mother on her desk.

  "Are you looking forward to the festival tonight, M'lady?" Thoma asked, setting down a cold cup of tea in front of her and the portrait.

  "Yes, I'm sure it'll be enjoyable." Ayaka nodded, she smiled as she tapped her desk cheerfully.

  "How do you think the fireworks will be this year?" Thoma questioned.

  "I'm sure they'll be spectacular, after all, Yoimiya and her family are the ones in charge of them."

 "What do you think we should get Lord Ayato, Abdiel, and Sharar as souvenirs?"

  Ayaka thought about it.

  "Perhaps..." she thought some more, "... Some caffeine?"

   Thoma laughed.

   "Wait... they might actually need that..." Thoma realized.

                                                          ...

   "Mother... Father... please let me go to the festival..." Ayato muttered as he signed papers away.

   "Young Lord, I thought last year you said you didn't want to go to keep up the family's reputation." Abdiel reminded.

  "Indeed, the reputation of the Yashiro Commissioner and head of Kamisato Clan." Sharar nodded.

 "But Ayaka completely organized this one by herself this year..." Ayato complained.

 "And you have a lot of urgent work that needs to be looked at," Sharar said, "Did you read the letter from Liyue?"

 "I did," Ayato sat up, he tossed the letter to Sharar so her and Abdiel could read it over, "Take a look."

"Dear Lord Kamisato Ayato,

    I'm writing to inform you that Liyue was recently saved by the mysterious Traveller I had told you about in my last letter. They are incredibly strong in terms of combat skills and they are also the Hero of Mondstadt. Grand Master Jean also gave them the title of Honorary Knight so as you can imagine, their physical prowess is quite amazing.

   Their next stop will be Inazuma and from what I have heard, they will be arriving in three months time, I advise you to be well prepared for their arrival and as their friend and Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, I do ask that you keep them safe from the Almighty Shogun's fury. Perhaps, like they did with Mondstadt and Liyue, the Traveller could possibly be the key to releasing Inazuma from the constant thunders of Inazuma .

   Please do keep this in mind and if they ask for it, please offer them assistance in their possible struggles in Inazuma and the future.

   Lady Ningguang"

   Sharar, who had finished reading first, handed Abdiel the letter to say, "The Tianquan of Liyue places a lot of faith in this mysterious Traveller. Young Lord, do you trust her?"

  "Lady Ningguang has never given me a reason to distrust her judgment," said Ayato, "However... three months until their arrival... they will have many troubles in Ritou."