Jennie felt like crying at that thought. She wanted to storm out of this room and let out her frustration by breaking every little thing that her hand would touch. She lost all the hope that she had.

How did things turn out like that?

Earlier, they were so happy, celebrating her birthday. Earlier, she was so happy to hear Lisa's confession. She was so happy to hold Lisa again.

How did this day end like this? She will probably never celebrate her birthday again after this. She will probably never wish for anything good again. She will probably never ask for Heaven's help again.

Jennie no longer believes that she will still get the happy ending that she wants.

She no longer believed that one day Lisa would still remember her. She had already lost hope in this relationship.

Jennie had already lost hope in Lisa.

But what really happened? Why did Lisa suddenly forget about her again? What she said before Lisa passed out rang in her mind again.

That "If only you would remember everything already, Lisa? played repeatedly in her mind".

Jennie clenched her fists tightly, gritting her teeth as angry tears escaped her eyes. She could feel her servants' eyes on her but no one dared to say anything or approach her.

Jennie's servants and even Marco were bewildered by what was happening. They didn't know what they would do- what they should do.

"Lisa-"

"You and your father were chased by bandits. My people saved both of you and brought you here because you suddenly passed out." Jennie lied, and cut off Marco.