Jennie's servants heard what Marco said, so they hurried to the room to check on Lisa.

Lisa switched her gaze from her father to the people who had just entered the room. The frown on Lisa's face deepened even more while staring at them. She was getting even more perplexed as her eyes met their gazes.

"Lisa, how are you feeling?" Jisoo asked, sitting on the bed beside Jennie , who had her back to Lisa and looking down at her lap.

Lisa knitted her eyebrows and looked back at her father who was smiling kindly at her and stroking her hair. She glanced at the people inside the room one more time as she asked her father, "Who are these people, father? And where are we?"

Lisa just whispered those questions as if she didn't want these people to hear what she said.

These people were acting like they knew Lisa, but the blonde can't really recall them. They were complete strangers to her. She believed that she hadn't met these people before. She was getting dizzy with the situation. She couldn't recall what happened that led her to this place.

Where am I in the first place?

Everyone went quiet when they heard the questions, even Marco. Though it was just a whisper, they still heard Lisa clearly.

They felt like someone just threw a bucket of cold water into their faces. Everyone was baffled except Jennie.

Now, Jennie has confirmed that Lisa really forgot everything again. Lisa couldn't recall the days she had spent with her when she was still a human and now even when she was a beast.

Lisa forgot about Jennie again.