Lisa instead lightly nodded her head and mumbled a weak "okay". 

Jennie led Lisa far from everyone. They went outside the castle using the back door and finally stopped when they were sure that no one would be able to hear what they were talking about.

The two of them were quiet all the way to the back. Jennie walked a few steps ahead of Lisa.

 Earlier, she had contemplated whether she would grab Lisa by her arm or not, but because she was too nervous to do that, she just clenched her fists tightly as she tried to calm her heart. 

Jennie wasn't the only one who was nervous. Lisa was on the same page, actually, she was close to freaking out already. Her mind was telling her to just turn her back on Jennie, but she was refusing to listen to it. 

Lisa realized that for her chest to finally ease up, she needed to let out everything. She needed to say what she was truly feeling. She was tired of pretending that she wasn't feeling anything for Jennie. 

Whether Jennie rejects her or not, it's no longer important. The only thing that was important now was to say everything- to confess her feelings.

When they were finally outside the castle, they were enveloped by silence for two more seconds, until Jennie had finally broken the silence.

Jennie first cleared her throat, as she uttered, "Lisa, I just-" She looked down as she cut her own statement, opening and closing her fists. 

That's when Lisa only realized that she wasn't the only one who was nervous. Jennie was nervous too. She didn't know why, but based on how she was acting, Lisa was so sure that Jennie was feeling the same way as her.

After taking a deep breath, Jennie finally looked up again and finished what she wanted to say.

"Why are you avoiding me?"