trying to hide it

You weren't exactly sure when you fell asleep last night, and nor were you sure how you got back to your bed, but you heard the morning birds do their tweeting and that woke you up to find that you weren't in your bed. In-fact, you weren't even in your room, or anyone's room at that.

You were still in the common room, sleeping on the couch. You felt your leg rising and falling a small bit and looking over you saw your legs sprawled over Bakugo with his arm draping over one. You would have kicked him away, but that would cause one of two things.

One, Bakugo would wake up and explode something, and considering that Iida would probably be up by now, about to go on a morning run, he would come down to figure out what made that noise.

Two, All of that would happen, but Bakugo would explode your face.

So, you took the third option, you floated yourself in the air with your quirk and slid out of his hold. You then stopped floating and just stared at the ash blond boy for a moment. A sly grin crept across your face as you slowly pulled out your phone that you desperately need to charge. You opened the camera app and started to take numerous photos of Bakugo, from all angles. You then left him there and moved on to the kitchen to make something for breakfast because your stomach was growling today.

It didn't take Iida longer than 12 seconds after you left Bakugo on the couch to come into the common room, doing his choppy arm movements.

"Good morning Y/n!-" he then noticed the sleeping boy. "Oh-, my apologies...uh, why is Bakugo on the couch? If he wants to get a good nights sleep, I would recommend a more comfortable sleeping arrangement."

"Yes, I will tell him that." You said as you tried to get the neck sore to go away from the bad sleeping position. "I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear all about it."

"Alright, I'm off on my run, be sure to be ready for school!" And just like that, he was gone.

You slowly moved your eyes over to the ash blond. You put the box of cereal down and moved over to him, walking around the side of the couch so to be in his view.

"Hey" you gently shook him, and it had no effect, so you did it more harsh this time. "Ass-hat, wake up."

He groaned, not wanting to wake up, but it took him the same amount of time to jolt awake as it did you. "What time is it?"

"Yes, good morning to you too." You waved your hand at him. "Not like you were kissing me a few hours ago."

He gave you a look and you hated how you folded. "It's 6am, Iida already left for his run, so the others should be up in an hour."

He limped back down into the comfort of the couch, running a hand through his hair. His short that he wore stretched against his skin, tightening perfectly around his muscles. He-

"So." You shook yourself out of that train of thought. "What game should we play with the class? Show and tell or Guess and Estimate?"

He knew you were talking about that little crush confession last night. He took his hand away from his face and took into your eyes. You weren't sure if it was the lack of personality in the morning or that fact he hasn't seen Midoriya yet, but something in his expression was just...more gentle.

"I don't care." He shrugged. "I don't care what they think."

"Okay..." You let yourself play around with that idea, as you had the same ideology. "Why not both? We just never tell 'em and just wing it?"

"Raccoon-eyes will kill you."

"I'm prepared to make that sacrifice."

And so it was done. As you and Bakugo were in a suspicious good mood for a Monday morning, and oddly close to one another, everyone in the class noticed. They noticed how chill Bakugo was when you sat next to him for lunch, but they've noticed this before. They noticed the look you gave him, but they've seen that look before. 

And by the time hero studies came around, even Mineta could feel that L/n was...off limits? The small grape boy could just sense it and he took it to heart.

The lesson was stealth training, and who better to compete with, than Aizawa himself? Individually, everyone would enter the arena and try to get from point A to point B without letting Aizawa. It went from the order of the class numbers, so has to wait a while.

Not even Bakugo could make it past, but that wasn't such a shocker, he was kinda known for being loud. At the point, no one was able to pass Aizawa, and on the big screen, you could see his silly little smirk when someone made a noise.

Even when it was your turn, you couldn't pass Aizawa. You knew he was probably waiting for these moments every school year from the way he acted. Stealth was obviously his strong suit.

By the end of the lesson, not one person could get through to point A to point B, not even Koda. After the last test, Aizawa walked back out, putting eye-drops on his eyes.

"You all failed." He was blunt about it. "Most heroes believe making a big statement will get them to success. It won't. Partaking in every option you can will give you success, don't tie yourselves down to one move."

And by that time, the day was over so everyone handed their hero costumes to the faculty and we all walked home. As every set off into their groups, a group in particular noticed the change in two people's demeanors.

"You know, for someone who's just went though a traumatic experience close enough to death, Bakugo looks pretty happy with himself...in his own way." Denki said, eyeing the duo of you and Bakugo.

"Right? That's what I've been telling Tsu all day! And Y/n is a lot more confident today, I've noticed her shyness has been holding her back a bit." Mina clicked her fingers as she added to the conversation.

"...They both seem pretty much in a good mood...makes you wonder if..." Denki eyed the duo more. "You don't think...that they might've..."

"I don't want to add to this, but there is a slight possibility I saw Y/n slap Bakugo's ass." Jiro muttered and the group went wild.

From nearby, you went red. "They saw me do that?"

"You weren't exactly trying to hide it." Bakugo side eyed you. "You laughed as well, you fucking weirdo."

"You didn't say anything about it." You defened yourself. If you were going down, your taking him with you. "I bet you like it."

"I bet your going to die."
"You can't do that, no one will like you. It's not very heroic if you ask me." You shrug, as if he didn't just threaten you.

He sighed, but his arm around your shoulder pulled you in slightly as he (for once) walked somewhat normally. As everyone made their ways back to the dorm, and the groups started to form into one, a certain green haired boy walked shocked as his childhood rival/friend/something was calmly walking (with a girl) that the boy could see he liked (it was painfully clear).

Midoriya's head went in laps.

Yn the moment Bakugo walked out in his hero costume

[dead ass this was a photo of SpongeBob slapping a bubble's ass, but Wattpad took it away when it was still in my drafts]