one cocky asshole

"Y/n, you'll come, won't you?" Midoriya chirped, his bright eyes shining in your face.

In what he was saying, the whole class was deciding to go out on a giant shopping spree together tog eat stuff for the training camp. And in all honestly, it was the very last thing you wanted to do.

"No." You said it so flatly, it made the boy give off a choke like sound.
"But, you migh-"

"I can't anyway. My uncle told me to be home early, we're going out for the night." That part wasn't an entire lie. You never had to be home early, but your uncle did text you minutes ago that you'd be going out.

"Your uncle?" Midoriya sounded confused and tapped a finger to his chin. "You don't live with you parents?"

For a moment, you paused. His words played in your mind a few times. However, to avoid questions, you shoved the last thing into your bag and stormed out the door without a word.
Most of the class didn't pay attention, as they were talking about there own things, and seeing  you storm out wasn't unusual.

"Midoriya," Todoroki spoke up, placing a hand on the green haired boys shoulder. "Her parents died when she was eight."

"What? Oh god, what I said must have sounded so rude, it was so insensitive..."

"From what I know, she hasn't really spoken about it. I only know since I too, also knew her parents." Todoroki said, looking at her desk. "My guess is that is probably one of the reasons she's cut off from everyone. She gets along well with her uncle, but she can't seem to form connections to anyone else."

"You're really observant, aren't you." Midoriya noted, before turning his eyes to where she just left. "It must have been hard in her."

"I'd recommend not feeling pity for her." Todoroki slung his bag over his shoulder. "We should both know she doesn't take to pity kindly."

"It's not much of a formal dinner, but dress well enough." Your uncle said, as he was trying to figure out how to tie a tie. "I ran into one of my old friends from middle and high school. She said that we should catch up and all since it's been so long, and I can't trust you well enough to be left alone with being attack by a villain, so you're coming with me."

"Oh yeah, just be so blunt with it." You rolled your eyes.

"Just go get out of your uniform, we are leaving at 5:30, sharp." 

You left at 6:10.
You weren't familiar with the neighbourhood, but the houses around were big, so you assumed that whoever's house you were going to, was also money happy.

Your idea of formal but no formal clothes looked like basic street wear. A pair of jeans, a green long sleeved undershirt and a white band print tee shirt were good enough. Eventually, your uncle rolled up to a big house with a pretty garden.

Your uncle made you carry the flowers in an attempt to make you look less mean. He rung the door bell, and then the two of you waited for someone to answer.

"You tied your tie wrong." You pointed out, seeing the understrip. In a reaction, your uncle just lazily tucked it into the shirt, hiding it.

The door opened, and a confused inhale was your first reaction. There, right in front of you, was the ash blond hair woman with crimson red eyes that you met a few weeks ago as Bakugo's mother.

"About time! Hope you didn't get lost, come on in!" She held a smile as he stepped aside.

When you walked in, confused facial expression on your face still evident, the woman's face lit up at the sight of you.