grew up without

The first few paragraphs were written at  2am, when complete batshit was going through my brain. I also forgotten the dialogue between characters when the wild wild pussy cats thrown the class of the cliff, and it was too late and I'm too lazy to fix it, so let's just tell the cops it was included.

P.s. this bold text was written at the same time these first paragraphs were wroten. Sorry for the bad jokes, poor grammar and down right bad chapter, but I needed to get something published.

Hate is a strong word. But it wasn't strong enough to describe the loathing feeling you developed when Aizawa thought it would be a good idea to wake you up, lie to the entire class, throw you off a cliff and make you fight dirt monsters before lunch.

Now, you were stuck trekking through the woods trying to find where the camp site was before another monster appears.

"Shoji! Can you see anything?" Midoriya asked the multi arms dude.

"No, the campsite is dead ahead. Another 7 kilometres or so." He announced, crawling back down from the tree with the help of Asu- ...Tsu.

"I'm already dying! Just lay me down here and let me die!" Denim groaned as he flopped to the floor. As for what felt like the 10th time in the past minute, you used your quirk to (unkindly) throw a person back upright and forced them to keep moving.
 "...rude." Denki muttered as he was slammed into a tree.

Your arms were sore. There was dirt covering your body. The once white shirt was now a dusty white mixed with brown patches of dried mud and dirt. Dirt in your hair, in your mouth. It felt like dirt was cornered in your eyes. You had a scrape on your knee, but it wasn't too bad to get infected by the dirt crawling on you.
You don't mind playing with dirt or anything like that. You just hated dirt. Not as much as Aizawa right now, but it was cutting close.

Your neck was also sore, you must've slept funny. You placed a hand on your shoulder and massaged it as you cracked your neck.
"Did I sleep weird?" You asked Kirishima who was walking next to you.

"Ur..." He looked away for a moment, either re-calling it or trying to avoid the question. "Not- not really...It would've been weird if I was watching you sleep, right?"

You eyed him for a moment. He did make eye contact with you at all, and he was looking off into the direction of the ash blond. "Alright then."

It was a silent walk once more. Kirishima's eyes looked to Bakugo from time to time, avoiding you in a way. You took in a breath, thoughts running in your head.
"Oi, if you wanna go over there, just go." You said monotone, not looking the red haired boy in the eyes. "You don't have to stay around me if you don't wanna."

"What?" Kirishima looked back to you. "I d-"

"Look out!" Tsu suddenly screamed, her tongue whipping through the air like a knife and wrapping itself around Uraraka.

Seconds later, a monster's fist smashed down in the spot Uraraka once stood. Midoriya acted within an instant, kicking his leg at the monster.
You run for it, using your quirk to bounce around the tree branches to get close to the head of the monster. You reached your arm out, grabbing on to the monster before you swung right past him. You dove your hand into the back of it's head and formed a fist before using your quirk and blowing it's head up to pieces.

Todoroki's ice wrapped around it's legs, stopping it from moving, and M*neta threw his balls in a desperate attempt.

It was late by the time you arrived at the foot of the mountain. Your legs were aching and your entire school uniform was dirty. As soon as Aizawa came in view, you started to glare.