tubs of lard

It's been little over 2 weeks since the entrance  exam. Most kids should have gotten their letters of rejection or acceptance back by now. UA probably had a lot of rejections so thy most likely didn't get to you. Some heroes. 

You and you uncle were listening to music through the TV as you both did your own thing in the kitchen. Your uncle was finishing up on his work and you were looking through your phone and clearing things out. It wasn't until the doorbell rung, your uncle finally moved from his seat.

"Hey, can you get some Capri Sun's from the fridge?" He asked you as he walked past.

You threw your phone down and went to the fridge, but a few seconds after he asked. You found a Capri Sun lying around near the lettuce, so you grabbed that and brought it over to his laptop, taking a glance at what he was working on. It looked boring. Your uncle worked as a Quirk Therapist. He helped people who had trouble with their quirk, and it did earn quite a lot of dough. When you were younger, he often help you with your quirk.

"HOLY SHIT!" Your uncle suddenly yelled out. In alarm, your head went to his voice. Pakkun barked at the noise.

You were about to move forward to see what happened, but your uncle's footsteps thundered down the hall. He nearly knocked into the wall itself before he came sprinting into the room, holding an envelope in hand. He waved it around.

"It's from UA!" He threw the paper at your face.

It hit your cheek, but you managed to catch it as it floated down. You flipped it over, and sure enough, the symbol of UA was front and centre. Your uncle was bouncing where he was. Before you could open it, your uncle began pushing you away.

"Go! Go to your room and open it, this is your main character moment, so go have your dramatics." Your uncle said.

"Hey!"

"What?" He opened your door and shoved you inside. "Just speaking the truth."

When he closed the door, you looked back to the letter. Weather it was a rejection letter or not was not clear. 
It's not a rejection letter, they should be begging me to go to their school.

You threw the letter onto your desk and then sat down, scooting the chair back a little so you could sit comfortably. You stared at the letter for a few seconds before grabbing it and tearing it open.
A small metal disk slipped out followed by a folded piece of paper. The disk glitched and a hologram appeared in front of you. You really thought your life couldn't get more like star wars, yet here you were.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

You backed up a little bit at the sight of the number one hero in all of Japan showing up in front of you. What the hell was he doing here?

"What the fuc-"

"Young L/n!" All Might interrupted you. "It is a pleasure to accept you on half of the UA staff and welcome you to UA!"
All Might stepped aside and gestured to a screen behind him. "You managed to earn 62 villain points and 3 rescue points, making you 65 points in total! You've ranked 3rd on the entrance exam, earning you a spot in the hero course!"

You stared at your name, but you didn't get much time before the screen flicked back to All Might.

"You might have noticed that you didn't receive your letter until very late. Turns out, the system we were marking on had an error and just cancelled you from the marking entirely."

Ummm....what?!

"But not to worry! We found the problem and you popped right up! Our principle thought that it would be wise to just let you in the hero course of 1A as an extra student, since we already sent out all the letters."

You leaned back in your chair, slightly astonished.

"I look forward to seeing you in April! PLUS ULTRA!"

The recording stopped and the hologram went away, leaving you to stare at your wall. You flicked open the folded piece of paper and skim-read it. It was just a list of requirements. 

"They fucking forgot me?"

That was the first thing you said before it finally clicked. You pushed back your chair and ran out the door.

"I got in!" You yelled out to your uncle.

He stood up from where it was and started to do his happy little gay dance. Before prancing over and grabbing your hands, holding them in his.

"I never doubted you for a second." He said, patting your hands before dragging you over to the fridge. "Come! We gotta celebrate."

He pulled out a a large cardboard box and quickly closed the fridge before you could look inside. He placed the box on the counter and opened it.
Your eye squinted when you read the cake.

"'Screw the UA exam, they're tubs of lard anyway'?" You looked back to your uncle with a deadpan face. "Really? Never doubted me huh?"

He laughed nervously before quite literally grabbing the cake and throwing it at the window, hitting it and having it slide down the glass. He went back to the fridge and grabbed a seconds box, when he opened it it read. 'To the next number 1 Hero!'

"I don't know what your talking about."

Yn watching Gei absolutely launch the cake at the window