bus stop

"Oh! Y/n! Wait!" Gei stopped you before you could walk out the door. "There's a bus I found that'll take you to UA, it gets you there 10 minutes earlier than it would take you to walk, so you might wanna take that."

"Where does it pick up from?" You asked, interested by not wasting most of your energy by walking up that giant ass hill that UA just had to be built on.

"The bus stop just outside the elementary school!" Gei said before going into a baby voice to talk to Pakkun.

You nodded, even though he couldn't see you. You pushed open the door and made your way down to the elementary school. It was a five minute walk at best. As you were walking down, you had to try and drown out the voice of little kids screaming their lungs out and mother happily wishing their children goodbye.

You found the bus stop and sat down in the least dirtiest part of the seat. You waited on your phone for a bit until you heard the noticeable sound of bus stopping.
You looked up and easily found the bus slowly to a stop near you. It was a normal bus with a few blue streaks running across it, the rest of it was white or had small details of graffitti.

"Where you off to?" The bus driver asks as she leans over to look at you.

"UA High School." You said simply as you moved to the back of the bus.

A slightly baffled sound came from the bus driver before she chuckled to herself and drove off. You sat at the very back of the bus. There wasn't much of a reason to sit there, it just seemed like the better spot.

There wasn't many people on the bus. There was a white girl with dark brown hair and grey eyes sitting in a sport uniform near the middle of the bus. She had a mostly blue shirt with yellow and black on it. Her pants were tracksuit pants that were black. You weren't sure which school she came from, but you noticed it was familiar. She looked to be in middle school. She was on her phone, scrolling through Spotify of all things. She had white earphones in as well.

There was also a much older girl on the bus. She had to have been a university student or something. She was wearing a green floral top with a jacket and multicoloured pants. She had a tote bag resting on her thighs and she was texting someone. She had black hair and dark eyes.

You moved around a bit until you found some comfort in where you were sitting. It wasn't long until the bus made another stop, when the door opened you instantly heard the chanting of a big group of boys singing a children's rhyme.
Confused and slightly annoyed with the singing, you looked up to see a dozen, or maybe more, boys prance in. They were young, ranging from the ages of 6 to 12. Most of them wore the same uniform. It was the pubic school that was infamous for it's terrible education system and bad-behaved students.

The two girls that were on the bus looked ready to throw themselves out.

"Oi, boys!" An underdeveloped  voice called out. "There's some girl sitting up the back."

There was a collective range of noises that sounded from the group. The white girl near the middle of the bus, looked over to you with slight pity in her eye and then glared at the group of boys.

"Pull her hair!" One boys yelled out.

Instantly, a herd of young boys ran for you. This startled you to say the least, but before you got to pull a Will Smith on any of them, the one in the front put his arms out, stopping at the boys together.

"Wait." He said. He had tanned skin and he was fairly overweight, he appeared to be scanning you. His hair was so greasy it looked like he was out in the rain, but it was short. "Look at her uniform! She's pretending to go to UA!"

"Pretending?" You repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"She wants to be special!" Another boy said in a high, squeaky tone. Apparently, it was the funniest thing those boys have ever heard as they let out a loud laugh.