pathetic loss

Head? Spinning.
Body? In pain.
Location? Unknown.
Scent? Chanel No.5.

Your right eye opened before your left one did. You were in the mini hospital ward Recovery Girl had. You looked down to your left arm to see a bandage covering from your shoulder to just before your wrist. There was a patch on your forehead and on your neck.

"Ah, it's about time you were awake. The final round just started and I do believe you'd want to see it." The old ladies voice came out of nowhere. "You put up a good fight, but injured yourself badly...scars on your neck and forearm won't be going away for a while."

"...Wicked." You kicked the covers off your legs.

"That young boy was quite rude, you know." Recovery Girl tittered. "You got yourself a good one."

Your face became confused. "Huh?"

"Go on now! I have things to do here!" Recovery Girl pushed you out. "Don't come back unless your in pain!"

When you got to the stands, you'd thrown away the patches on your face and neck. There was a light scar on your neck that started at the very tip of your jawline that travelled down along to the neck.
The bandage on your arm stayed. It hurt more than it did the others.

"L/n!" Mina's voice scream. "You're back! How did he win? We don't know what happened!"

"L/n?" Kirishima turned around. "L/n! Are you feeling alright? You got beat up pretty well. So manly though! You look like you pack a good punch."

Before you could open your mouth, a yell and explosion from the stage made all eyes turn. Bakugo was fighting Todoroki for the very finale round. You lost.

"Oh, L/n." Midoriya started to fumble around with stuff in his hands. "I think this is your phone, it's kept on ringing, but we didn-"

Just as the phone was handed to you, it started to ring. 'Unknown' the caller ID said. You had a hunch on who it was.
You picked up the phone, turning away and walking to privacy.

"What are you hoping to gain from this? And who the hell are you?" You spat as you trotted up the stairs.

"Still not good with the 'hello'...anyways, it's depressing you didn't win. Such a pathetic loss as well, pity I didn't see you lose, would've been fun." It was the man again. "Listen bruv, I ain't gonna talk long, so listen up. I-"

"No, you listen to me." You cut the man off. "I don't give two flying fucks who you are. Stop stalking me. Quit with the lies. Oh, and do me a favor? Don't call this number again."

This was what you believe you said if it was translated into a more calmer state of mind. But, to the ears of the classes around, it was a mix of languages as cuss words muddled up within hundred of threats.
You hung up the phone, shoving into your pocket as you went back to your seat, the eyes of your class following you.

"...Um..." Midoriya was the first to speak. "Everything alright?"

"Mind your own business."

Standing on the podium, you looked over at Bakugo in his muzzle and restraints. He was yelling and trying to get to Todoroki.
Bakugo ended up winning the festival, but he didn't like how he did. You took a guess that he was most like foaming in his mouth. For a few seconds, flashes of the camera surrounding you blinded you. Most of them taking photo's of Bakugo's state.

Damn...sucks to be him right now.

You couldn't only imagine the headlines that would show themselves for the next few weeks. It would surely get a name for himself.
"Now we will award the medals!" Midnight said, whipping her whip. "And of course, the medals will be awarded by none other than-"

A laugh was heard from above right on the top of the stadium, cheer erupted from the crowd as All Might jumped down, making a dramatic entrance. The air blew some of your hair back, making you squint you eyes from the wind.

"Now then, All Might" Midnight held up a tray of medals. "Please present the medals, starting with 3rd place."

You were 3rd place.

"Congratulations, young L/n." You bowed your head as he placed the medal over your head. "You're going to be a great hero in the future, I would never doubt it."

"I know." You give him a blank face, making him sweatdrop.

"However." He was still speaking. "Even though you work well with your quirk, you relay too little on it."

Wow, thanks.

He suddenly pulled you into a hug. Wtf- "Practice on you're reflexes, one day you might be the best hero out there."

He smells weird...is that, axe body spray? Wait, is he wearing his own colonge? His armpit is in my face...why do they smell of hope and dreams?

He pulled away and patted you on your head. You touched the medal before looking up at the hero.

"Never hug me again"

Heyyy!!! So this isn't much of a chapter, I know, I know. But would you look at how Y/n reacts to Bakugo's reputation for the press? I wonder if that might change soon....hmmm...

And nobody knows how Bakugo beat Y/n other than Bakugo himself? Wow...wonder what happened there....

And Midoriya too! Classic Midoriya always looking out for his peers, and after Y/n's out burst, I wonder what he will do...considering he just has to make sure everyobe is okay...

So many plot oppotuinites here....