the word is hippopotamus

A/N: The bold writing is in english.

You always hated summer camp. When you were 13, your uncle sent you on one to see how you'd like it and not two days later you were sent home with a ban from that camp. It was boring, most of the people there were either rich or unwanted by their parents.
However, UA's summer camp was rumored to be fun. You didn't really believe that, as you were in the hero course and they'd make you do some hardcore training.

But alas, that didn't stop the class from getting all excited once Aizawa spread the news. Mineta was only interested in the bath houses, everyone was fine.

"Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa sighed, neatly cleaning the papers on his desk. "There's only one week left until final exams. You're all studying properly I hope. I'm pretty sure you all know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a physical component. Make sure you train your mind and body at the same time. That's all." Aizawa then left the room.

Mina and Kaminari suddenly wailed out: "I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!!"
Kaminari looked more worried than Mina, since the girl was actually laughing.

You could only sit in your seat and listen to the near to cracking voices of your classmates worried about failing. You were getting ready to leave when someone came over to your desk.

"Y/n!" Midoriya had called you by your fist name. And for what seemed like a historical moment, the whole class stopped talking and look over, waiting to see you beat the life out of the boy.

"What?" You answered with annoyance, but no punches were thrown. The class seemed mind-boggled by this, unsure if the Y/n L/n before them as the real one.

"You got 5th on the Mid-Terms, right?" Midoriya started. "And you studied enough through out the year, meaning you could tutor people?"

"Midoriya, you got 4th. You beat me by one point." You deadpanned, you felt as if you were doing this a lot, lately.

"No! Not for me! Kirishima was asking for help, so you could tutor him!" Midoriya gave you a look.

"You know, there are other people in the class that are nice. I mean, you could make friends with Kirishima or Uraraka. They are both really nice people!" Midoriya said, a few minutes after Iida had left with his mother.

"I told you, I don't need friends. They're a waste of time." You rested your head on the back of headboard on the hospital bed.

"I know you think that and all, but you might find it better to just be around people who can make you feel happy!"

The words he used were sickening and childish...but he had a point. You agreed to help Kirishima, but your eye twitched, making the class even more confused.

"Hey! You can't tutor him!" You really thought Bakugo would lose his voice soon from all the yelling he did. "I'm tutoring him!"

"You can't tutor anyone for shit! You'd just punch them every time they'd get an answer wrong!" You grabbed the desk and you lifted yourself up the smallest bit. 

"It'd teach them!" Kirishima took a double take on Bakugo after the ash blond said that.

"Do they ever stop fighting?" The class wondered as the two went on with yelling at each other.

After what felt like hours, Bakugo and you both came to a deal that you'd both tutor Kirishima and he'd tell the two of you who was better. Kirishima didn't like the idea, since he would get yelled at either way.

Later, on the weekend, you met Kirishima and Bakugo in a café a 20 minute walk from your house. The ash blond growled at you as you sat down, making you look him up and down.
Kirishima got a day full of beatings from two different people.

Bakugo would hit him with a newspaper he found from somewhere every time Kirishima got a math question wrong. You would just start beating Kirishima with your words in English every time he would get one of those questions wrong.

"The word is Hippopotamus! Hippo! It's a simple bloody word, you dull-minded red-head! It's one fucking word! You knew the rest! Hippopotamus!" People from the all over the café gave you looks as you cussed out the poor boy.

"I thought it said pubes!" Kirishima defended himself.

You slammed your finger down on the sentence as you read it allowed. "The 'pubes' tracked through the jungle as it marked its territory? How does that make sense!?"

"It never makes sense!"

"Umm..." A lady came over to the table. She was a waitress, but she looked scared to speak. "W-would you li-like anything to uh- eat, or...drink?"

"You got a knife back there?" You asked, making the girl gulp.
"I'm sorry...ur, just some milkshakes, I guess." Kirishima waved his arms in a 'sorry' kind of way.

"You got a shakeaway trowbridge?" Bakugo asked, mansplaining in his seat.

"Oh...yeah." She seemed surprised at this question.

When the girl came back out with the drink. You and Kirishima had simple milkshake. You weren't sure what flavor you got, but it tasted fine. However, the second you set eyes on Bakugo's drink, you felt like gagging.
It was a disgusting vomit colour with whipped cream on the top.

"What...is that?" You held back the gag.

"A drink, duh." Bakugo took a sip.

"Is that marmite?" Kirishima asked, horrified at the drink.
"SO WHAT?"

You raised your hand and moved your head away, gagging at the thought. "Uh-aha...that's so gross."

"It's full of protein!" His eyes overturned and he started yelling. "So what if it's gross!"

The drink looked gross, smelt gross and you put full knowledge in the fact it probably lasted like shit as well. Kirishima couldn't stomach watching Bakugo drink it, so he excused himself to the bathroom.

Kirishima was the only one who spoke, without the two of you agruing, so you were the bigger person and didn't speak...until Bakugo took a sip from the drink.

"Okay, if I'm going to sit here, you can't drink that gross thing." You prayed for his taste buds.

"It's fine! It's doesn't even taste that bad!" He slammed his hand on the table, shoving the drink towards you, the toxic fumes entering your system. "Drink it!"

"Ew! NO! You put your gross slobber on that!" You pushed yourself back, refusing the drink it.

"Then use your straw!" He was angry that you wouldn't drink his shitty drink.
"No! That's so gross!" You stuck your tongue out, gagging.

"Stop gagging and drink the damn thing!" he yelled.

"Fuck you!" You gave in and whipped your straw out your cup, hesitant to drink the horrendous drink, but did so anyways.
You felt as if you were going to throw up. There was peas and onion in here as well. You yanked the straw out of the drink and coughed, downing your drink to get rid of the last.

"You give in easily." Bakugo laughed. You jumped across the table and started hitting him, when Kirishima returned, he just stared with a depressing stance.

Kirishima thinking the words was pubes