how vexing

As you were walking to school, you had to pass the local town area. Many people who were waiting for their bus or walking to a shop were around. You just walked through the streets without a care in the world listening to whatever the Spotify daily mix gave to you.

On your way, you past a child who was running around crying and screaming, while his mother was trying to calm him down. You dodged the child running your way, but you ended up knocking over some man in emo clothing.

The hoodie he was wearing flicked off his head, revealing light blue hair. He quickly tried to hide his face from you. With a small bit of sympathy in your eyes for knocking the guy over, you took out an ear-bud and held your hand out for the man to pull himself up by.

"Sorry dude. You good?" You asked.

He just stared at your hand with a slight scared and screwed expression. He took your hand, but didn't touch you with his pinky. Must have been something with his quirk.

"I'm fine." He sounded like he needed some water. He also looked quite dishevelled.
His hair was messy and his face was full of scars, he also seemed quite uncomfortable.

"Ight, have a...day? Bye." You brushed past the man.

It's been a while since you showed care to random people. Granted, you felt bad for some people. But the way that guy just appeared made you want to help him, he looked so uncomfortable...But, he had that look in his eyes.

When he looked at your uniform, you saw an obvious sign of hate.

Looking back to where you left the man, you figured out he was out of view and gone. The street wasn't crowded at all, but he just disappeared.

Shrugging it off, you continued your way to school.

"How is All Might adjusting to the teaching life?"

Reporters were crowding the front gate of the school. This just annoyed you more than the child having a tantrum. They were sticking cameras in your face and microphones as well.

"How are the hero classes?"

"What's All Might like in person?"

The overwhelming amount of questions were pinned on you as most students made it into the school. You were stuck in the middle of the sea of reporters, all of them asking you questions at the same time.
The scowl on your face grew.

"Out of the way." You pushed past a few of them, but embarrassingly didn't get far.

"Little girl, do you mind if you answer some of our questions?" A reporter asks, shoving a microphone in your face, hitting your nose.

"Yes! Yes I do mind, now fuck off, you people pleaser." You pushed the microphone out of you face and started to walk away.

"Excuse me." The man followed you. "Do you have an idea who you're talking too?"

You exhaled a small bit and you cocked your head and grinned. You did know the man, and you knew the deep shit he was in. Your uncle would watch shows about people fucking up their lives. Just so happens that 3 days ago, this man showed up on TV.

You swirled around and face the man. "Yes Tamura, I do know who you are. You are a 41 year old man who has divorced the same woman 4 times after you cheated on her with some school girls. I'm surprised they let you near any school since you are forbidden to come in contact within 200 metres of any school. Not to mention that last week, you ran over your next door neighbour's pet cat and apologised with a broken chair."

Most of the reporters went quiet. The man in front of you went red.

"Oh, and once molested a 22 year old kid after you interviewed her talking about how she was raped, great job for that. You've been caught attending many events with the main idea of 'women belong in the kitchen'. You were caught with an only-fans website after you showed it to a day-care centre infront of minors. You find images of little girls and jacked off to them and your wife caught you jacking off to the wiggles. And in the midst of all this, you have been charged with sexual assault on the account of 3 women, all under the age of 25 and you are in trail of your 5th child rape accusation."