medical professional

"You'd think the car would be a tad bit bigger..." you muttered to yourself as you sat smack bam in the middle of Endeavour's car. You were squished against Midoriya and Bakugo. The latter really not caring at all, but Midoriya trying to be very respectful.

"Oh, so a free ride isn't enough for Miss. High Schooler?!" The driver yelled.

"I'm an orphan! Who else am I supposed to get rides from, genius!" The first time in a while you've used the orphan card. It never gets old. The uncomfortable looks you get from other people are 100% worth it.

"Zounds! Since when did you go around taking brats on free trips, Endeavour?" The driver asked, completely brushing over your 'I'm almost entirely alone' insult.

"Since I reached the top." Endeavour replied in a calm manner, but you rolling your sleeves up for the driver already.

"Zounds! Success changes people..." the driver tutted, but all eyes went to the oddly familiar face that was flying at the window of the car. "Zounds!"

The driver skidded the car, avoiding the person. You whipped your head around to confirm it, and you eyes didn't fool you when you saw Nastuo held hostage. Endeavour jumped out of the car, but the strips of lines on the road wrapped themselves around the car, squeezing it.

"Crack the windows!" You yelled, kicking your leg at one of them. The glass cracked after the second kick, but Bakugo blew the final blow, exploding the glass and the road lines around it.

As quickly as you all could, you each jumped out of the car and started running towards the villain. The driver, however, started to yell things and then your suitcases were in the air. Midoriya was kind enough to jump up and grab each of them, throwing them to who they belonged to.

You caught yours, and slapped on the stuff you needed. As you got closer to the villain, the lines on the road smacked into yourself and pushed you back. However, that -literal- roadblock didn't stop you as you used your quirk to cast them away and tear them.

"Work study students?!" The villain gasped, his teeth gritting at the attack not going his way. "Don't ruin my death!"

The villain jumped back, and Endeavour followed, but as the road villain flaunted Nastuo in front of the flame hero, he stopped, immobile. Nothing happened to him, he just froze. You glanced at him to see if he was injured somehow when you weren't looking, but Endeavour was fine. He was just not moving.

You turned your head back, your attention now on the villain. "Oh flame of my hope! Looks like one son's death isn't enough to stop you from being a hero!"

"Let Natsuo GO!" Todoroki yelled as he went from his ice to using his flames.

The villain then put more bystanders in the way as he used the road lines to flip the cars. However, at the same time, Natsuo was placed in front of a fast moving train. Midoriya turned to the cars, Bakugo towards Natsuo and Todoroki stayed on track towards the villain.

The villain watched as this happened and decided to get more people in the way. A bus was making its way down, not entirely packed, but it had people on board. A truck was moving through as well. With the lines on the road, the villain struck then towards the bus and blew out the tires, making it go haywire. Then it flipped the truck, hurdling it towards the bus.

You jumped into action, extending your arm to slow the bus down before it hit the curb and went over the bridge into the ground below. The truck was upside down as it was turning in the air. You ran as fast as you could twisted your hand around to fully grip at the truck.

Holding suspended in the air before it could hit something. You saw the look on the driver's face. Pure terror. You carefully started to run the truck around and gently place it back on the ground. As you did, you hurried over to the driver.