talk in your sleep

Today was Saturday, so you and the rest of the class was practicing on the music and dance and special effects. While Bakugo was yelling to Denki about a note he played wrong, you sighed and looked out the window.
You gasped and sat up, seeing Eri down there around the class. You didn't think she was coming, so you quickly set your violin down and raced down the stairs.

You ran straight through the door and out to the yard, a bright smile on your face. "Eri!" 

The girl was slightly behind Mirio, but she stepped out and let you hug her as you picked her up and spun her in a circle. "You didn't tell me you'd be coming, you dork."

"So, I wanted to take Eri around UA. Y/n, Midoriya, do you want to come with?" Mirio smiled as he tore his gaze away from you and Eri having a moment.

"Yes!" Midoriya and you yelled out in unison.

"Hey- Y/n why'd you- Oh! It's Eri." Kirishima and a few of the other came around the corner. "That's why you ran out? Huh? Hey Eri, oh, wait, you don't know who I am, do you?"

"Let's have a break!" Mina raised her hand. "It's teatime!"

"Is this the brat you've been talking about non-stop?" Bakugo trudged forward with his hands in his pocket.

"Hey, not a brat." You warningly pointed a finger at him. "And yes, you walking bomb, this is Eri."

"Walking bomb?..." Eri repeated, thinking through your words. "Oh...is this Bakugo?"

The ash blond in question grew a confused face as Eri said that. You whipped your head around, fast enough to get whiplash.
"How'd you know?"

"You talked in your sleep." Eri told you with the blankest face. Either she was too innocent, or she knew what she was doing and you couldn't tell which it was.

"What?!" Mina seemed to be enjoying this as you tried to keep to red from coming to your face. "About Bakugo!?" 
Eri nodded at Mina, only making the pink girl laugh more.

"I so did not talk about him!" You furrowed your eyenrows.
"Yes you did!" Eri nodded her head, very keen on her knowledge. "You kept on saying how you wanted to throw his smile off a cliff, it was a little scary."

Your shoulders deflated, feeling a bit bad for making the girl scared while you were sleeping. But the way she put her words didn't make much sense. You didn't even remembering dreaming about anything like that. And you so did not talk in your sleep.

"I don't get that, but ohh-lala! You talk about Bakugo~" Mina slung her arm around your shoulder.

"You know what, let's go!" You ushered Eri forward and grabbed Midoriya and dragged him. Mirio was happily walking.

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." Mirio explained as you held on to Eri's hand, in her other hand was the giraffe. 

"Oh, hey, look, it's Togata." A third year students noticed the boy as he walked past.
"Is that a kid?! Don't tell me it's your, Togata..."

Mirio just made a face and didn't say anything. What was with him? Why is he so...Mirio-ish? After his explanation, which was mostly you telling the two upper classes about everything, one of them gave Mirio a flyer about their classes festival show.
As the three of you went outside, everyone was doing something and bringing the most random things to their class. You saw a tapestry of Walter White with 'Live, Laugh, Love' written around him.

"Even though it's still a month away, everyone's still working their a-...butts off." You peered down at Eri as you were about to curse. I may have a small swearing problem.

"Everyone is trying to do something cooler than last year." Mirio explained. "Everyone's going 'Plus Ultra'."

Literally coming from nowhere, a plastic bone dragon head appeared right in front of Eri, scaring her and Midoriya. Maybe you too, but you only grabbed Eri and held her close.
"Oh sorry!" It was Testsutestu from 1B. "Oh, hey your Y/n and Midoriya from class A, right?"

"What's this? What's this? If you two are just idling in a place like this, it must mean you don't have anything to work on?" A boy with yellow hair stated.

"Eri, are you okay?" Midoriya ignored the boy and looked down at the girl who was clutching on to your school uniform.

"I thought it was the person who fell from the sky." Eri gently let go of your jacket. You rubbed her shoulders to comfort her.

"Fell from the sky?...Oh, you mean Ryukyu!" Midoriya smiled.

"Hey are you ignoring me? That's not okay. I heard your class is doing a concert or something!" The boy leaned forward, a teasing grin on his face. You turned Eri around. "You sure that's okay? To put it bluntly, class B is going to have a much more amazing performance that you! 'Romeo and Juliet and the prisoner of Azkaban: Return of the king' a very original and a spectacular musical performance! You should probably go prepare for- a handkerchief to wipe your tears when you are blown away by us that is!"

You blocked Eri's eyes as the boy with the headband hit the yellow haired boy with a bat, making you force back laughter. Headband boy explained that the guy was more nastier bc the girl with the big hands wasn't around to hit him.

Mirio then went to introduce Nejire to Eri. When walking into the beauty pageant room, all you could think about was Royale High Roblox game. Nejire was floating in the air thanks to her quirk and Eri was in awe as she saw the pretty sure.

"Hey, Eri!" Nejire noticed the girl. "This is so strange! Why? How fun!"

"With your flashy quirk, and your looks and your b..b- bo...bo- bo" Midoriya turned away, flustered by the girl who was leaning the a top showy dress.

"Body proportions!" Mirio said it for him

"Even with all that, you only got 2nd place?" Bit of a shocker to you too, really.

"Yeah, listen to this! Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing to this girl who's really amazing- Bibimi Kenranzaki from support class 3-G!" Nejire points her finger in the air as she talks.

"This years pageant, include Kendo who's gained a lot of secret fan from her being in a commercial." The boy with the navy hair from the raid was in the room, you almost missed him, but he seemed either intimidating or very shy. "Hado is also going all out...just thinking about all these people, watching you...ow...it's making my stomach hurt."

So he's shy then

"At first, I tried entering because Yuyu told me too, but it's pretty fun and I don't want to lose!" Nejire explained as she went over to a girl who very clearly had a slightly crush on the floating girl "and this year is my last chance!"

"You can definitely do it!" Mirio encouraged his friend.

You made a fist at her, silently showing her your support. She saved you and Eri's life, so you would support the girl to win a dumb contest. As everyone was telling Nejire how she could win this year, you felt the smallest tug on your jacket. You looked down and locked eyes with Eri.

"You should be in the show, you're pretty." Eri says, quietly so only you could hear.

You opened your mouth in awe, smiling an upside down smile and bringing the girl in. "You really are amazing, did you know that?"

Y/n when Eri said she talked about Bakugo in her sleep.