twice that day

So far, it's been about 3 days. Eri was missing from the room sometimes and would come back with new scars and badly wrapped bandages you would fix when she came back. You've gotten closer to the girl, but she is still very afraid of almost everything.

You could barely sleep the night. Eri, been young and tired fell asleep easily, so you didn't have anyone to talk too. When you woke from the shortest sleep in your life, Eri was still sleeping. You had a long look around the room, observing the different kinds of toys and barbie dolls that were left in the boxes. Unopened and untouched.

You turned your gaze down to the bracelets on both your wrists, stopping you from using your quirk. Not using your quirk at all felt like you needed to stretch, but everything was stopping you. It was annoying.

You hoped the heroes were doing something soon. You didn't know how you were getting out of this one.

"That's not all, either." Sir Nighteye pushed up his glasses as he was taking. The conference between the heroes and work study students were currently being held. "A video was taken only a few minutes before Deku and Lemillion encountered Eri."

Eyes turned to the screen that started to play the video. "An eyewitness filmed this and reported it to the police immediately."

The face of Y/n was shown on the screen. A car that was half in the video had a few members of the villain group rushing out as Y/n started to run away with Eri in front of her. Eyes of horror passed the work study students, as their classmate and friend was covered in her own blood.

You pushed the little girl forward, turning your back on her and glaring a death glare at the men in front of you. "Run! Get out of here!" The girl hesitated for a moment, but started to run away.

"Come at me, you fucking cowards." You already had the stupid bracelet on not one, but two wrists, stopping you from using your quirk. You raised your fists, taking a quick breath in.

One of them ran at you, no fists up and seemingly no quirk activated yet. You ducked his tackled and grabbed the clothing of his shirt, throwing him into the second guy that was running at you. There was four of them all together, nice and lined up.

The third guy had his quirk activated. Some sort of whips with electric currents running through them were attached to his arms. You jumped back when he whipped one towards you, but caught your leg with the other, burning through your skin and sending a shock wave through your body.

"Hey! That fucking burns!" You yelled at him in a not so friendly tone.

The first guy from before was back up and when you got close enough, he punched you in the face, and you felt your lip bust. With your free leg, you kicked him in the nutsack, and pushed yourself off the ground, kicking the electric whip arm dude.

The whips came at you again, but this time in sync. You grabbed them with your hand, accepting the wave of shocks, but pulled them forward, forcing the guy towards you. You grabbed him by his hair and smashed his face into the ground before you kicked him in the guts.

You felt your own hair beeping grabbed and your hands instantly went to force the man's hand away, but you were forced forward and your face was smashed against the car window. You kicked the legs of the person, but your face was sent into the car once more, breaking through the window and into the car itself. You could feel the blood run from your nose and other cuts on your face.

You felt your body being forcibly turned and then your eyes stared straight down the barrel of a gun.

"From what we can confirm, L/n has died twice that day, and brought back by Kai Chisaki. We have reason to believe that she is currently alive, but in the headquarters with Eri." Mirko said, her hands intwined with one another.

"Okay, back up for a moment." Rock Lock was in disbelief. "I saw saw that girl die. That was murder, and your telling me not to find a way to arrest anyone? Is that what I'm hearing?"

"We do not know where the headquarters are located. If we attack at the wrong time, it can only go downward." Aizawa said, not looking anyone in the eye. "I want to get the two of them away from the villains as much as you, but we must think logically."

Midoriya looked down at his owns hands. If she saved Eri when he did, maybe he could've saved you. While he was strolling down the street, you were dead in the hands of villains.

"Y/n is my friend..." Kirishima spoke up. "I know she can hold her own, but... but I just watched her die."

"Yeah, actually." RockLock spoke up again. "Why are you showing kids this stuff? Aren't these guys in the same class?"

"I agree with Kirishima! Y/n can hold her own just fine, but you just said she died twice." Tsu looked over at Mirko. "Why aren't we rushing in to save her and Eri. There must be some way we can find them."

"We have many locations on where the headquarters may be. I want each of you to overlook those locations with your best intent." Sir Nighteye spoke up.

Where the guy that killed Yn hid this gun.