the full limits

Aizawa said we'd feel like we'd be dying. But that wasn't even the breaking point.

You had to keep yourself steady in the air with your quirk. That would be easy enough, but you were also told to create a shape with the boulders around you in perfect condition as Bakugo's explosions blew up in your face. You chose the shape of a hand with the middle finger up for your own personal humour.

You had been at it for hours. The boulders were started to shake and you could start to feel the burn of Bakugo's explosions on your skin. His explosions were getting weaker, but he'd blame the sweat dripping down from your forehead onto his palms and making his quirk weaker.

Your arms were about to decompose on themselves before Aizawa called you out of your misery. Gladly, you dropped the boulders, their weight lifting off and you went back down on the sweet sweet ground in front of the homeless looking pencil built man before you.

"I'm only stopping you for a short time to test a theory." He said walking around the hill. He walked to an area where none of the class trained, and it was quiet enough. "The teachers watched you fighting All Might in the exam."

"Really, I thought he was able to cause so much illegal child abuse on us because the cameras weren't working." You didn't miss a beat.

"When he capture you, you placed your hand on him, activating your quirk. It went quiet for a few seconds, and when All Might returned, he said you entered his mind."

"Right..." you pulled on the word, dragging it out.

"I want you to try that on me." Aizawa said, and you blinked. "I believe your quirk is the whole scale of telekinesis, including the mind wave. Get inside my head."

He rolled his sleeves back, revealing his bare arm and put it in front of you. "No tricks on this, just try."

You looked between him and his arm, before rolling your eyes and placing your hand on his arm. Nothing happened. You activated your quirk, thinking about whatever might be in Aizawa's mind, but you couldn't do anything.

"Listen man, if your not thinking about omelettes and bug spray right now, your theory doesn't work." You pulled your hand away, resting your body weight on one leg.

"Stop slacking off." His words made you raise your eyebrows at his bold choice. "Everyone here is giving their all to become better heroes, you don't an exception. You wanna mope around or relax, then get out of this camp. You wanna make amends, then get off your ass."

You scoffed, activating your quirk again and grabbing a harsher grip on his arm. Within seconds, you we're suddenly in a new place. The surprise of it all, making you flinch, which resulted in your letting go of his arm.

You stuck a finger up, shushing Aizawa before he could say anything. You grabbed hold of him again and you suddenly were transported to a new place. You looked to be in an open apartment building of some kind. There was a desk in the middle of the room with things organised neatly with the colour purple showing up a lot.

"No! Don't eat that! It has my name on it, you turd!" There was a voice behind you

You whipped your head around, shocked to see a young Aizawa in front of you sitting on a couch next to a younger Present mic and a blue haired boy. The blue haired boy was the one talking and stealing the food back from Present Mic.

"Ugh, fine, you have it. You look like you could use some protein." The blue haired boy smirked. You took into account their clothing. Aizawa's clothes were black, baggy and he had his grey scarf he loved so much.

Present Mic didn't have the neck thing yet and his boots didn't look like he found them in a club. The blue haired boy was also wearing a hero costume, but he had goggles on his head that closely reminded you of Aizawa's yellow one...in fact, they were identical.

You took a few steps forward,  it when you reached your hand out to touch the blue haired boy, he swayed like dust and the whole scene changed.

You blinked and then you found yourself in a weirder place. There didn't seem to be any walls or ceilings and yet the only thing you could see was black, but there was light seemingly light coming from nowhere. When you moved, it seemed that the light followed you. The floor looked like it was water, but you were able to stand.

"Did it work, or was I hit with some quirk?" A tired voice asked. You turned around, seeing your teacher as plain as day.

"I think it worked...surprisingly." You glanced around. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

"What?" Aizawa's voice was laced with confusion. You turned back to him, opening your mouth to say something, but you stopped. There was accents of light on him that were different to yours. He didn't have a reflection in the water ground either.

"Your...not n the same place as me." You observed. "You can't see the water...can you?"

"No, I can't..." He narrowed his eyes, but stopped after a moment. "I can't use my quirk."

"This is weird." You stated,  yet your mind soon went back to the blue haired boy. "I think I saw a memory -of yours- Present Mic was there, and you were sitting down and eating together. You were teenagers or something because Present Mic had terrible skin, but...there was another kid. A blue haired boy."

"Oboro...he died in a building collapse." Aizawa said solemnly.

"Sorry." You said, quickly thinking of something else. "So...what exactly is your theory?"

"Your father's quirk was 'Mind Tricks'. He could get into other people's heads when he made physical contact with them. Your mother's quirk was 'Energy Current', she could move things with her mind based off the currents around her. Your quirk is telekinesis, a perfect mix of both." Aizawa shoved his hands in his pockets. "Every generation becomes stronger with their quirks, and the quirks get more powerful. It's rational thinking to understand the full limits of a person quirk."

"You really like that word, don't you. Everything is so rational." You mumbled.

"Don't get too comfortable. You're still training, and it's not going to be easy."

Yn after seeing what else her quirk can do