delusional

The area chosen for you to fight in was a big city. Instantly, you realized that Bakugo wouldn't be able to fully explode everything because of 'civilians'. And Midoriya had his new kick thing, but he couldn't go full out or he'd also hurt the very real 'civilians'. All Might, however, as he is acting as a villain, could do as much as he pleased, with little care.

You had the best chance to fully use your quirk, throwing the debris that All Might would most likely create back at All Might, but you could corner off shockwaves...But that wasn't much f a plan.

"...in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous -I think it's a bad idea, but anyways-" As Midoriya tried to reason his plan, Bakugo walked away and sped up as he did.
Although you did tell Midoriya to think of a plan, the way he put just made you think he was praising All Might to much to even think he could beat him. "Wait, Kacchan!-"

"Stop following me!" Bakugo yelled, already irritated. You hung you head and let out an annoyed sigh.

"If we keep going dead ahead, we will run into All Might head on, it's better if we move around him-""

"Why should we run away?!" Bakugo was blinded by his ego. "It'd be better if we'd beat him up!"

"What?!" Midoriya made a noise of disbelief. "W-we should avoid combat if we can no matter what!"

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then, once's he's tired out, I'll beat him up." Bakugo was delusional.

"Are you insane? How highly do you think of yourself? You think you can just make the number one hero tired? Newsflash Katsuki, you're a 15 year old kid versing a 40 year old who is built like a bus." You never actually meant to say his first name, but it did make him turn to you with an annoyed sort of look on his face.

"And who do you think All Might is?!" Midoriya just had to butt in. "Even with the handicap, you can't win against him-"

Bakugo suddenly swung his arm, you were within distance to stop him, but when your hand caught his fist, your elbow struck Midoriya, not as hard as the punch would have, but it still hit him.
Midoriya's breath hitched, not expecting the punch.

Bakugo's anger seethed out of him as he took his other arm and used it to grab a grip on your hero costume. You never expected for the body suit to be so stretchy and you were more worried about the fabric ripping than Bakugo looking down and seeing....

You could feel the hot air from his mouth breath onto your skin as he spoke his words in vigour. "Don't say another word." He was speaking in pure rage, but he only looked to Midoriya. "Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

Freeing his hand, you moved your own hand to his wrist and started to dig your fingers into his skin warningly. "Let go of me, now."
You spoke so low it scared Midoriya.

He ran his tongue over his teeth before scoffing and letting go of your costume. He turned sharply and started to walk away.

"Wait, Kacchan!" Midoriya ran after Bakugo.

You turned your head, looking up at the camera that was showcasting everything. You looked at it up and down before walking away. Why were you embarrassed? It's his fault he was 3 damn inches from your face. So why the fuck are you embarrassed?

"I'm saying this so we can pass the test! Listen to me, Kacchan!-" Midoriya was cut off from Bakugo, yet again.

"I told you," Bakugo yelled as he turned around. "Your power isn't needed to pass the test. Now get out of my way, you damn ner-"