the grinch

Yurr, so i thought it would be funny to make Eri similar to how Lily acts in Modern Family. Screw cutesy canon Eri, Imma make her feral.

"Come on, why won't you wear it?" You fake pouted while holding the Christmas outfit everyone was wearing. Everyone, but Bakugo.

"It's stupid!" He yelled back, crossing his arms.

"You're the only one who looks stupid since your not wearing it!" You lunged at the boy but he dodged out of your way as you tried to shove the hat on his head once more. Uggie barked at Bakugo as the border collie ran laps around him. "Boy, just wear the stupid hat."

"No!" He was like a toddler.

"I'm about to whoop your ass if you don't put on the stupid hat." You made a bet with Eri (terrible idea) that you would get Bakugo into a Christmas Spirit. It was placed after the young girl watched 'The Grinch' and now she saw Bakugo as the green-creature.

"Sorry we're late." Speak of the devil. You sprinted full-force as you saw Eri and wrapped her in a bone-crushing hug.

"Uh." Eri had to think about something for a moment. "Trick or...treat?"
You held back a laugh, girlie was trying.

"That's the wrong holiday, but good try." You tucker her hair behind her ears. She was wearing the cutest Christmas outfit. Slowly you glared at Bakugo. Even a child was able to put on a Christmas hat.

"Is Bakugo the grinch?' Eri asked, looking at the angry boy who was stomping around.

"At this point." You dead-panned at the boy. "Yes, he's the grinch."

"Oh my god, Eri!" Uraraka, Tsu and Mina all came rushing over to gawp at the girl. "You look so cute!"

Eri tugged on her clothes, looking down and smiling to herself. You ruffled her hair in the smallest way. Uggie then trotted over, sitting in front of the blue haired girl with his entire tongue sticking out. Eri giggled and patted him.

"Hi Uggie." Eri loved the dog more than she loved you. And honestly, same. 'He stinks!"

"Yeah, try not to smell his breath." You warned the girl, remembering the last time you got a whiff of that radioactive breath.

Eventually, the time for presents came. You had gotten a candle and a $50 gift card. You didn't bother trying to drag Bakugo back over as he walked away. The whole class just ignored him as they tied strings to the presents then pulled on them.

There were a few weird gifts from the lot. Iida had a pair of gold bars, that he was staring with a confused and blank stare. Where did they come from? How did the gifter come across them? Why was also a reasonable question.

However, as you saw Eri with a massive scythe in her hands with a big smile, plastered on her face, you weren't sure what to think. A strain and exasperated smile fell on your face as your eye twitch.

"Look! Y/n! Look at this!" Eri waved it around.

A noise escape your mouth. Somehow you had to steal that from Eri before she could hurt herself. Then a feeling of ease washed over you. This could be Aizawa's problem. And as a smirk grew on your face, this was the moment it became the old mans problem.

A giggle came from the blue haired girl. "Now you're the grinch!"

Y/n when she saw Eri with a whole ass scythe

BONUS: also knowing her brother's plan to unalive her

This is just a filler chapter, I'm working on the others and I haven't published in a while! Hope ur enjoying it, bc my sleep schedule isn't <3

LOVE YA, STAY SUPA FREAKY, HAVE GREAT VAGINA, I LOVE YALLLL