internal screaming

Todoroki was rich. You already knew that, he was loaded with money, and his house proved that. Everything was traditional down from the flooring to the appliances. Even the courtyard.

"Welcome everyone!" There was a woman at the front door in an apron, she looked a bit like Todoroki. "Thank you for making time in your busy schedules! Nice to meet you, and thank you for always taking care of Shoto! I'm his older sister, Fuyumi!"

"Th-thank you for going out of your way t-to welcome us into your home!" Midoriya always was nervous about meeting new people, but he was nervous in the most respectful way possible...somehow. "I'm Todoroki's classmate, Izuku Midoriya!"

"I know! I saw you fight against Shoto in the UA sports festival on TV!" Fuyumi smiles at the green haired boy.

"Oh! Im sorry for the injury I caused your brother at that time!" Midoriya bowed to Fuyumi.

Bakugo was only getting more pissed off as the seconds went by. He didn't like the fact that Fuyumi thought that him and Todoroki were friends, but you knew they were. In your world, they're besties -much to their own knowledge-.

Fuyumi lead you through the Todoroki house, and into the dining room. There was a boy with pure white hair and pretty buff looking sitting down. He had kind eyes on everyone expect for Endeavour...this evening will go wonderfully....

"Just to introduce myself again, I'm Fuyumi and I'm an elementary school teacher." Fuyumi gestured to herself then to the boy sitting opposite her. "This my brother, Nastuo, he's a college student."

Nastuo raised his hand, but didn't really show a smile.

"Shoto, will you introduce us to your friends?" Fuyumi looked to her youngest brother.

"Yeah." Shoto leaned forward a small bit. "These are my classmates from my hero course, Midoriya, Y/n and Bakugo."

You side eyed Todoroki for him using your first name, but ever since Midoriya started to call you by it, everyone was so there was no going back.

"N-nice to meet you!" Midoriya was still stuttering.

There was silence after that. Endeavour just looking down at the food, contemplating life and then Nastuo glaring at Endeavour. It was awkward. Clearly there hadn't been a family dinner in a long time.

"Anyways, let's eat before the food get cold! If there's anything you don't like, you don't have to force yourself to eat it." Fuyumi said with a warm smile.

However, just looking at the food made you drool. Everyone dug in, and the first thing you went for was the chicken. It was gorgeous. Beautifully cooked, and prepared well. It made you want to cry from the utter deliciousness it absorbs.

Midoriya started to analyse the food and went on to mutter and then Bakugo started to argue with him, but at this point you just drowned it out and ignored it.

"Of course it's good." Nastuo spoke up for the first time. "Ever since the housekeeper had to retire due to a back injury, Fuyumi has done basically everything around here."

"Nastuo, you cooked too, we took turns." Fuyumi let her brother shares some of the limelight.

"Oh, then I ate your food, too?" Todoroki asked, looking up at his brother.

You watched Bakugo in judgment as he aggressively slammed food in his bowl and gobbled it up. You knew he was a fan of good cooking, but...dude, like, come on.

"Oh, I'm not sure, my food was heavily seasoned, so Endeavour might have stopped you, say thing things like 'don't eat this stuff.'." Nastuo gave the most diabolical side eye to his father.