blasty mcspoldes

The lunch room was empty and silent. After the alarm, almost everyone had run out to the exit to get away. However, you didn't move since you watched as rows of reporters rushed into the school, only to be blocked by the teachers.
You were lucky you sat near the window, otherwise you would have followed the waves of students as they rushed one another in an attempt to get out.

"Warning. Level 3 security breach. All students, please evacuate the building in orderly fashion."

The alarm was still going off, so it wasn't entirely quiet. You looked away from the window and looked around the deserted room.
Only, it was as deserted as you thought it was. Sitting about three tables away from you, was the ash blond. Confused, you got up and walked over to him.

"You stupid or did you see th-"

"The reporters, yeah I did." He said with a scowl.

"Oi, don't interrupt me." You plop down next to him. You stole some of his food while you were at it.

"HEY!" He tried to snatch it back, but it ate it too quickly. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Well, if I were to list every one of them, we'd be here for a while, Blasty McSplodes." You lean back in the chair that was surprisingly comfortable.

"Don't call me that, you extra." He growls.

"Extra? Is that your best, Twinkle Fingers?" You held your head up higher so you would have to look down on him.

"I'll blow you where you sit!" He threatens you.

"Oh, I'm shaking." You hold your hand up and violently shake it with an exasperating face on.

He looks you up and down, but he stops on your pants. He leaves it though and goes back to his food. You bring your hand to your face, not too close to look like an idoit, but close enough that you could look at your nails.

"You know, you have yourself a pretty neat quirk." You start off. "I'm counting down the days till when I can beat your ass into the pavement, explosion king."

"You talk big, but you haven't even gotten the chance to show off your quirk yet, not in any way that matters." He snarls.

"Oh, but that only makes its more fun. You see, you don't know what coming for you." You smirk. "I will beat you with an indisputable difference, blondy."

"You looking to die?" He glares at you.

"Now listen, human grenade, do you think that is anyway to talk to a lady?" You bat your eyes at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The look on his face gives away that he's never had anyone talk back to him.

"Do you want a list?"

"Make sure you look both ways before you go fuck yourself." He moved away from you by sliding down the chair.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Fuck off!" He yelled at you, clearly fed up with you.

"You know, a wise man once said 'The loudest one in the room is the weakest'." You make two L's with your hands and make a box in the air above you.

"And who said that?" The blond looked irritated. 

"Frank Lucas. He was an American Drug smuggler, he died on the 30th May, 2019. And he was sentenced to 70 years in jail. They took 584,000 buck offa him."

The blond was silent and he looked fed up with your bullshit. This time to get away, he left his food and just walk away, angrily trotting away.

"Don't forgot to grab a straw, since you suck!" You yelled out, making sure he heard it.

Although you started off in a bad mood, you were ending the day with a good note. Now, it was finally the end of class and you were all waiting for the bell for let you go back home.

"Everyone, I just want to say something." Midoriya was up the front, shaking. Momo was standing next to him. "I put a lot of thought into this, and I think that Tenya Iida should be out class rep!"

"He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line." Midoriya said. What? When? "So I believe he should be the one leading our class from now on."

Get people in line or what? A strip club?

"Yeah, you know what. If Midoriya vouches for him. Plus, he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?" A red -haired boy said, talking about something you weren't sure of.

What the hell?

"Yep. -Oh, and did you notice he looked like the dude on the exit sign when he was one the wall earlier." .

WHAT? What did I miss? Did I turn into Dory or something?

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job. I will humbly accept." Mr. Uptight stood up. "I pledge to carry out my duties as class rep to the best of my abilities."

"Sounds good, emergency exit."

"Emergency exit Iida, don't let us down man."

What the hell is going on at this school.

Bakugo's internal reactions to the nicknames yn threw at him