682 22 13

BRO, IDK HOW I'VE GOT 100K ON THIS BOOK,  BUT IM SHITTING MYSELF. I MEAN, WOW. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK, COMMENTED OR VOTED ON IT, I LOVE YOU ALL!

so, in a word i forgot what was, I'm going to write this chapter as like a q and a for characters. something like that. I'm gonna use it as a way to underline messages or show what my thought process was while writing some scene. I feel like it could clear some things up.

Y'all, I'm just seeing this now, but the first two chapters are in the wrong order. 
'Make them proud' is first.
'Rational Deception' is second.

LMAO, honestly. 

'bunch of zygotes'

Then it was English. It came more easy to you. You've always had a thing with languages, it came naturally. Your mother spoke both French and Spanish, when she was busy on phone calls with her friends, clints or associates. Your father, however, sometimes when he would speak, a different language would just pop out. He spoke whole sentences in German or Russian. His most common was English, so you could pick up on it.
The spelling of it was a little annoying.

+ Here, i wanted to make Y/n's parent's  holy. They were well-known heroes, and although i literally never mentioned it, I'd say they were within the top 30. They were international as well, as they spoke so many langagues.

'he kicked himself in the balls'

"He kicked himself in the balls." You said in your defence as you took a sip from the tea. Surprisingly, it was pretty good. And you don't even like tea.

The look on Nezu's face told you that he was unable to come up with anything to say to that. he quickly took a sip of the tea before setting it down on a coaster and folding his hands together.

+ Yeah, so this chapter is inspired by a scene in '10 Things I Hate About You'. Kat Stratford is an icon, and so is Y/n apparently. That's literally the only reason this chapter was made. Yeah...

'he kicked himself in the balls'

As your house came into view, you fumbled around your bag until you found your keys, you charged at your front door and quickly open and shut it.
As you slid down the door, you heard Uggie bark before he came sprinting down the hall. he had his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he ran with a goofy smile.

"Hey Bud." You scratched him behind the ears as he sat next to you and poked your shoulder with his nose. "You know, I'm pretty stupid."

He just sat there panting with little paws and stupid cute face. You patted his fur before getting up from the doorway and walking with Uggie to your room.
When you got into the room, you waited for Uggie to trot in before closing the door. Uggie jumped up on your bed and laid down, you followed.

+ Here is a cutesy lil scene with Uggie and Y/n. Personally, I think Uggie is the best name I've ever some up with. (Pronounced 'Ugg-e') 
The reason of this is that Y/n doesn't like talking to people about her problems, however Uggie isn't a person, and she's known him for a long time. She loves her dog and just spills all the tea with him.