isn't that fitting

"Hey, you're that girl who almost won the sports festival, right?" A voice that was slightly familiar spoke next to you. Looking up from your phone you saw the white girl who usually sat elsewhere on the bus.

"Yeah, what of it?" You looked at her up and down.

"Nothing, chill. Just wanna say good work. You're pretty badass." She shrugs. "I'm Bella."

"Y/n." You said your first name. White people go by their first names instead of their last names, so might as well go with it.

"I know your name. I like your first name better than your last name." She comments, scrolling on her phone.

You gave her a looked as you blinked slowly. "Kay."

"If it makes you feel any better, I bet karma will come and kick his ass soon enough." She said, probably talking about Bakugo.

"If it doesn't, I will."

It was a rainy day at school and the class was fully talking about how they were recognized on the way to school. But, when Aizawa walked in the room, it went dead silent and everyone darted for their seats.

"Ribbit...Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone." Asui noted, sticking a finger to her face. "I'm glad."

You saw scar on Aizawa's face, right under his eye. "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today...Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

"We're gonna do something exciting!" The class erupted.

Aizawa used his quirk, making his hair rise. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts being in earnest in the second and thirds years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are cancelled if the interest dies down by graduation."

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Some invisible bitch spoke.

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa turned slightly and pressed a button, making the board show some stats.

Todoroki - 4123

Bakugo - 3556

L/n - 3330

Tokoyami - 360

Iida - 301

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 108

Kirishima - 68

Uraraka - 20

Sero - 14

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." Aizawa said, pointing to the top three names, yours inculded.

"Gah! There's such a big difference!"
"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see once."

"Todoroki first and Bakugo second...?"
"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival."
"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugo lashed out, turned his head around at the tape boy.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros. At the USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand."