lie so easily

After the internship, you went back to UA. You were close to the bell when you arrived, since you had to travel a long way. When you entered the classroom, it was loud and full of chatter.
You barely got to your seat when the conversation of the hero killer came up.

"I heard Endeavour saved you, right?" Big-lip boy said, as the class moved over to Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" The invisible bitch spoke, you look straight though her head.

"Yeah. He saved us." Todoroki said, looking down on his desk. He was hiding a lot of annoyance from just saying that.

"The only reason he had to save us was because he sent the two of us straight towards the hero killer." You said, throwing your bag on the ground.

"Y/- I mean, L/n! You're back!" Midoriya smiled at you and waved.
"I saw you yesterday."

"What do you mean he sent you towards the hero killer?" Kaminari asked, placing a finger to his chin.

"Well- uh" Midoriya was about to fumble over his words.

"Iida sent a distress signal after he found the hero killer, and Endeavour sent me and Todoroki with one of his side-kicks to figure out what was going on. Mirko was busy else where, meaning Endeavour had to take care of me. When we arrived, Midoriya was helping Iida get to the main street after he ran off the bullet train to follow Gran Torino. When Endeavour arrived, he started to fight Stain and all. Then the Nomu took Midoriya and so fourth."

The class ate that lie up like lunch. The three boys looked dumbfolded you could lie so easily, it almost scared them. However, what scared the class was how familiar Midoriya acted with you.
While time in the hospital, you grew closer to the three boys. Mostly talking to Todoroki about his shitty father.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains." That one dude with the tail said. "Imagining someone that scary coming to the USJ freaks me out."

"He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" Kaminari spoke up
"Video? Did you mean of the hero killer?"

"Yeah! Seeing that, you can see how single-minded and, like, tenacious he was. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?" You sent a look over to the yellow haired boy.

"Kaminari!"
"Huh? Oh- Ii- Sorry!"

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool." Iida looked at his injured arm. "But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong."

"In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero! Now, it is time to commence class."

You deadpanned as soon as he went into Class Rep mode. You sighed dramatically and slumped into your seat, taking note on Bakugo and the lovely death grip he had on Sero and Kirishima.

The hero training for the day was simple enough. It was a basic race to get to All Might. In the first round, Sero had won, but Midoriya was close. In third round, Tokoyami won. In the last, Bakugo won.
However, along the way, you and Bakugo managed to get into a fight that somehow set the others back. Bakugo only won since he played dirty. You found that boy annoying.

"Umm...L/n?" Asui's voice stopped your rambling of cuss words at the thought of Bakugo. "You're saying a lot of swears...are you alright."

Your eye twitched. "I'm fine, Asui." You didn't seem fine at all, your previous 5 minutes was spent on mumbling words that shouldn't be repeated all aimed at Bakugo.

"Call me 'Tsu', please."

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" A yell from the midget was heard through the wall, all eyes turned the source of the sound and Jiro walked out and put her earphone jack against the wall.

"Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's fine uraraka-body! Asui's unexpected boobies! L/n's juicy thighs!-"
A shrill scream followed as Jiro sent her quirk through the wall to probably to Mineta's eye.

"Thanks, Kyoka." Uraraka said, her back turned.

"How despicable. Let us close this up right away." Momo scoffed.

You stormed out of the room, the last button on your shirt, undone. "But before that."
You slammed open the door of the boy's room, making a few scream. Eyes only on the purple balled boy, you moved your hand frantically. It appeared as his face was slapped three times. On his right, left and straight down.

Before you left, you apologized to the rest of the boys before slamming the door shut again.
"Do not slam the doors!" Iida yelled out after you.

At then end of the school day, Midoriya rushed out of the classroom, saying he had to see All Might. After a moment of remembering the conversation you'd eavesdropped on the, you yanked your bag, following him out the door.

"Midoriya!" You caught him by the stair well.

"Oh! Yes, L/n? Did you need something?" He turned around, both hands on the straps of his bag.

"What's 'One for All'?" You asked abruptly, making him look like he was choking. He looked all around him, as if someone was also listening to the conversation.

"It's nothing! Nothing at all! What does 'one' mean again? Huh? What's that? Oh, my mother's calling me!" Midoriya's phone wasn't ringing as he pulled his out and his lock screen showed. "Bye L/n! See you tomorrow!"

He ran away faster than you've ever seen him run. Your eyebrow was raise as you smacked your lip and turned on your heel, a scowl resting on your face as you saw who was behind you.

"The hell do you want, blondy?" You asked Bakugo as you leaned on one leg.

"Deku's a nerd. You shouldn't be talking to him." He 'tch' with his tongue. "Extra's like him are people you shouldn't waste your breath on." 

"Ah-huh." You rolled your eyes.

"What? You think I'm wrong?" He suddenly looked angry.

"I don't care what you think!"
"Then get out of my sight!"
"You came to me first!"
"I did not!"

Okay, this chapter sucks balls.
I had no idea what to do, and it's so late anyways. This is more or less a filler chapter...

Them: don't fall for a drawing.

Me when bakugo: