lady days

"Now thar lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! but before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals. This is just a sports festival. So, we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

With your mouth gaped open, you stared at the fellow girls of your class dressed in tight and small cheerleading outfits.

"Huh? What's the matter, Class a? What kind of fan service is that?"

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." You stared at each of them, all of them looking embarrassed.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!" Momo yelled out in clear rage, but she then fell to the floor. "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes?"

"Would this make you feel better?" You struck your hand out towards the two boys and knocked their heads into one another's.

"All right, everyone! let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style! One-on-one!"

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the fights! Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreation games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in recreational games. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength." Midnight said, holding a yellow box.

You did want to save enough energy to fight. You wanted to get some good agencies to pick you if you want to become some what of a good hero, and wasting your energy would just be stupid.

"Alright, let's draw the first lots-"

"Um...Excuse me!" Someone interrupted Midnight, and all eyes turned to the blond boy with the tail. "I'm withdrawing."

"Ojiro, why?" Midoriya turned again.

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Mr. Uptight added.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." Instantly you turned to Shinsou and raised your eyebrows at him, he rolled his eyes and turned away. "I know that his is a great chance and that's it's foolish to waste it...But, everyone here competed by giving their all!"

Literally stayed in the shadows the entire time, the cavalry battle was an easy win.

"I can't...I can't be up there with everyone without knowing...what really happened." So dramatic.

"This is an unusual turn of events." For once Present Mic wasn't yelling his ass off. "We'll have to see what the chief umpire, Midnight, has to say about this..."

"Youthful talk like that is something..." Midnight started to raise her whip. "I like! Ojiro! I accept your withdrawal! In that case, we'll have to move up two more people from the fifth place cavalry battle team."

Some wranger decided that her team shouldn't be moved up based on the fact they were stuck most of the time and it ended up being some guy with real funky eyebrows and a girl with vines for hair.

"This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!" Midnight flashed her whip and the results appeared, making the crowds scream.

You found your name right next to Mina's. You turned to Mina with a darkened expression.
"You're gonna hurt after this."

"Really!? Why does Bakugo come in girl form as well!" She flailed her arms around.

Before you could start defending yourself saying Bakugo was the one who came in boy form, you saw Shinsou scare Midoriya. You ignored Mina, making her say something you didn't bother listening to.