The Beauty of Magearna

Manako has caught herself the flu during sick season. She has to stay in bed as long as the infection doesn't get the turtles. It had happened once to the turtles when they got caught by Splinter's sickness. Now Tomoka has to figure out a cure to help her get better, but it is difficult. Tomoka was in the lab, looking at the yokai book. She sat on the chair as she flipped a page.

"There has got to be something to heal her," she murmured.

She came across another page and saw an illustration of a strange yokai.

It looked like a metallic, bipedal yokai made of gears with a sphere shaped on the head with a slight point in the back.of spheres. The gear's seven teeths on the go around the head but no tooth on the chin. Two large ears have gold trims shaped like a large disc and held together at the top with a small blue noise and a tiny mouth. Thin gold wiring encircles each eye with two small prongs like eyelashes.

The upper body was divided into two portions by a thick gray band in front was a half blue and half pink thing and it has a yellow diamond shape mark. The upper body has large spherical shoulders with thin arms that lead to the claw shaped forearms and pointed hands. The upper body resembles a ball gown and it looks shaped like a Pokeball. Golden wavy lines are on each side and are devices down the front and back of the cray line. In the back was a solid golden ring with a hole in the top and the bottom. The bottom ring was broken at the top and bottom and has a shield shape. Metal plates similar to ruffles of a dress adorn the bottom of the body and have two pointy legs. She looked at the robot name and it spelled, MAGEARNA.

Tomoka stared at the robot and then looked at the sentences. It said that this robot has the ability to heal the sick by using a special primrose boutique from her hands. Maybe this one might be able to heal them.

"HEY, TOMOKA," Seabreeze called, who was in the pile of tech. "WHILE YOU ARE FIGURING A WAY TO HELP MANAKO GET BETTER, I FOUND THIS ROBOT."

With that, she pulled out a robot as it slid down the debris. It looks like the same robot from the book, but it was an empty vessel of itself. There is no orb on the chest and it was all rusted and dirty.

"Seabreeze, where did you find this thing?" Tomoka gasped in surprise.

"I FOUND IT IN THE TECH PILE."

Tomoka begins to admire the robot thing as she slowly puts the robot in a sitting position. "I have never seen anything like this. Maybe this robot might be able to heal my sister." She looked inside the chest and looked for the object. "But where is the Soul Heart? It wasn't here before."

If the Soul Heart is not here, then maybe she should try and figure out where it is. She used her hair and began to put it on the robot's head. She closed her eyes and images formed in her head.

She imagines the soul heard setting and powering up a cabin way above the mountains of Snowtopia in the Hidden World just not far from the city. She let go and her eyes went wide.

"So that is where it is. If I need to cure Manako, I need to get the Soul Heart to activate the robot." She was about to use her teleport ability but she remembered. "Wait.... My skin is sensitive to the cold."

"MAYBE YOU NEED A WARM COAT," Seabreezie said. "I KNOW YOU HAD ONE SOMEWHERE. I'LL GO GET IT FOR YOU."

After Seabreeze had gotten Tomoka's coat, the Hawksbill sea turtle told Donnie about Magearna who can revive the sick. At first, Donnie wasn't sure if this is a good idea but the purple turtle has to trust her.

They were both teleported to the snowy mountains and at the entrance. It was so dark and the cold wind was blowing snowflakes all over the ground and covered with snow.