Rise: Anata wa hitori ja nai

Somewhere from below the Foot Shack, the Recruit is telling Shredder about their mission. They had finally got their master back when Big Mama who stole him got crushed in the rubble at the Nexus Hotel. All of the other soldiers had vanished and all that remained of her team was Kira, the Scientist, Brute and Lieutenant.

"Master Shredder, you have returned to us after five hundred years," she began. "The Foot Clan can finally fulfill our mission and do your dark bidding."

The Scientist, Kira, Lieutenant and Brute stare at him and then the collar is still on the neck. The last time Shredder came to life, he had tried to destroy them by beating them up. Now he was still, still like a statue. Kira tapped her foot while the Scientist took a nice look at the mystic collar.

"Forget it, kid," the lieutenant reminded her. "He's not moving unless we use this ring thing." He turned his head to Shredder and then put the ring onto his finger. "Shredder, obey me."

As he said it, the eyes on the helmet glowed green and sliced the apple that the Brute was holding in five halves. "Thanks, Shreddy."

"How dare you!" Cassandra snatched up the apple slices into her hands and ate them. "The Shredder is our master. You will respect his darkness!" she snarled.

"The one weekend we go apple picking, and we miss the people of New York vanishing and the return of Shredder," Brute complained.

"We used up all the mystic blood but now look at him. He's dead like junk," Scientist groaned. And besides, she can't get the collar off him because of the mystic enchantment to prevent her from taking it off.

"How long has he been like this?" Kira asked.

"It's been a few weeks since the collar came on," Cassandra guessed.

"Time for me to plot the clan's next move," the foot lieutenant declared. "Recruit, fetch me some peanut butter, the smooth stuff. Oh, but mash up some peanuts and sprinkle them in, will you?"

"Enough!"

Enraged, Cassandra snatched the ring from the lieutenant and put it on herself. The ring glows again, making the Shredder grab both Foot leaders by the collars. They panicked, dangling in the air and trying to get out of his grip. Scientist shook her head with a very annoyed look. It seems the recruit has quite enough taking orders.

"I found Shredder. I will decide our next move," the recruit shouted, her eyes flashing green. "And I say we remove this collar and bring him back to his full shredderness!"

Meanwhile, the group have returned to their lair after the fight of Shredder or the Shadow Fiend Big Mama called it. A day ago, the people of New York had been trapped in the orb and now the group finally got it and managed to escape. At least they have found a safe place here.

"Clever plan," Draxum said, impressed. He has never seen inside the lair before since his sister Yinu visited here. "No one would ever look for us in this disgusting sewer hovel."

"Home sweet home, baby," Mikey beamed snuggling on a bean bag chair.

"We'll be safe before the other monsters come back," Manako hoped, sitting on the floor.

"We'll be okay," Shira assured her, a few bandages had wrapped her torso, shell and her arms. "At least we got the orb."

Splinter is sitting on the ground with Absol and Lucario beside him, his wrist is covered with spider webbings from Big Mama and covered with blood since Rin attacked her because she was gonna betray them once more. He laments to himself for his previous mistake he did earlier back when the Shredder was first defeated.