Todd Scouts

The warm peaceful air in Long Island Forest seems to catch the sisters. They have entered the forest for a little training and a little visit.

"Aaaaahhhh... you hear that?" Splinter breathed happily. "That is the sound of no phones."

"Well, at least Manako is happy to be here," Shira said, watching her sister.

"Wheehoo!" Manako was running around the area in joy, cheering wildly as she ran right past the turtles. "This is so much fuuuuuun!!!!"

"At least Green likes it," Splinter smiled.

His ears perked up when he heard beeping noises. He turned over and saw the Turtles on their phones, just minding their own business. The other girls were frozen, still not trusting the small gadgets. Shira created a bubble portal with her powers for Splinter to go through.

"Gimme those!"

Splinter comes out of the portal then strikes a kick at Turtles, knocking them, and taking away their phones along with their gear and mystic weapons. He then entered back to the tank.

"YOU'LL COME BACK BETTER NINJAS, OR NOT AT ALL!!!" he shouted before he turned to the girls. "Oh, and good luck to you, girls."

The girls let out a smile as Splinter drove off.

"He'll be back, right?" Raph asked Leo.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's gonna turn around riiight, he's gone..."

Rin stretched his arms up and turned to the forest. "Finally, we can explore the forest."

"Donnie, honey? Are you feeling alright?" Tomoka asked her boyfriend.

Donnie was not fine. When he still had his gear on in his original form, he used to be cool. Now that he's still wearing the Hamato robe and his tech is gone. "I need my phone and MY PHONE needs me! We can't survive in the woods!"

"That's why I'm here." The others turned and saw Todd, standing at the entrance. He was wearing a Scout uniform with a red scarf and a hat. "Hey, guys!" he smiled, waving his arms.

"Todd?"

"How'd you get here?" Raph asked.

"We drove up together, in your tank, like, ten minutes ago. You don't remember this?" beamed Todd.

Mikey, Raph and Leo didn't seem to notice while Donnie was sitting on the floor rocking back and forth.

"Uhhh.... No..."

"But we sure are happy to be here," Manako grinned. "A good thing we got our camping gear!"

She pulled out the camping bag, cooler, lantern and some of her paint projects just in case Manako doesn't get bored.

"Welcome to Todd Scouts, where fun meets wilderness survival skills," Todd announced as they began to enter the forest.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it," Donnie shivered.

"Guys, if we run, we can still catch Splinter," Leo whispered to his brothers.

Leo, Mikey and Donnie start to run, but they step on something and then snap! They are all caught by a snare trap set up by Todd. They dangled upside down as the girls began to laugh.

"Now that's what I call a sneaky trap," Tomoka chuckled.

"Really," Reika muttered, raising an eyebrow. "What is that?"

"That is a triple snare knot," Todd told them. "A Todd Trap. Knots are how you make two ropes into friends." Todd then bites the rope with his teeth, sending the three turtles falling down from the tree. That would teach them a lesson to be careful of traps.