Cloak and Swaggart

The land turtles are excited, while holding some items they need for their weekend trip. April, Sunita and the sea turtles watched them while leaning against the tank.

"Boys, we leave for intense survival training in exactly one minute," Splinter reminded them. He is wearing a military helmet and suit with red face paint on.

"Survival training?" Mikey muttered, confused, dropping his sticks of marshmallows. "I thought we were going camping."

"It's just like camping," Splinter replied, for a few seconds, "only you learn which bugs are the yummiest and how to drink your own sweat."

He headed back to the tank, and the Turtles groaned, having learned that their camping trip was ruined. Shira and the rest of the sisters have got to take care of the lair now with April and Sunita. Don't forget about her Goodra.

"Thanks girls, April and Sunita for holding down the fort while we're gone, for what I formally thought was gonna be a fun weekend," Leo groaned but thanked them.

"I know that, too," Shira agreed, patting his head. "We sure we could have a good camping trip like Japan's forest where I can teleport you guys there."

"Don't forget to change Shelldon cooling protocol daily," Donnie told them. "That means three times and give him a little skrich between the ears. Ears can be found here, here, here and here."

"Don't worry, we got you covered," Sunita beamed.

"Boys, in the tank!" Splinter yelled. "Let's go, let's go, move it, move it!"

Right after they left, the girls knew what they all needed to spend time with each other.

"Girls night!"

"Come on, guys!" Shira called out, waving her fin up in the air.

She and the other sisters ran after April and Sunita to the living room. They are ready for the girl night ever.

In the tank, the Turtles are ready to go on their camping trip.

"Can we at least make s'mores?" Mikey asked Splinter.

"You will make s'nothings!" the rat shouted.

Raph saw a giant button on the control panels that the others were unaware of. "Hey, Donnie, what's this new button?"

"No, don't!" screamed Donnie.

Too late, the doors from the tank snapped closed and the group were all trapped. The others glared at Raph angrily.

"And now we are trapped in here."

"Hey, you know Raph loves giant buttons," Raph protested.

The others started to panic and began to call for help.

"Help! April!"

"I'm tank-aphobic! Help!"

But there was no sound from outside.

"Why did I soundproof the tank?" Donnie groaned.

"I'll try the horn!" Raph cried. He blasted the horn really loudly but still no sound from the lair.

Donnie slammed a palm in his face. "Why did I soundproof the garage?"

From the living room, Sunita is watching the T.V, and beside her was Numei, slurping up a cauldron of hot soup made by Manako she ordered up.

"Seriously?" April asked, staring at Sunita. The yokai was watching the barbecue channel. "The barbecue channel? This is not what I had in mind for girl's night."