Smart Lair

In the lair, the sisters were watching the brothers pretending to be mummies while they corner Donnie who was screaming.

"We are mummies. Give us your soul."

"Help me, Lou Jitsu," Donnie said, pretending.

"Oh, yeah! Who's your daddy, mummies?" Raph said, lunging at them.

"Oh, no." Leo and Mikey dodged out of the way, causing Raph to crash. Shira and Reika watch in the far corner as the snapper lands on the floor.

"That was so funny," Reika laughed.

"Man, I never get to be a mummy," Donnie moaned as Tomoka petted his shoulder.

"You'll get it next time, Don."

"Fine, be the mummy," Mikey replied, "if you beat Tazan the mummy king."

"Where do you think you four are going?" Splinter demanded them.

"A rooftop showing off the rare Lou Jitsu meets the Mummy Ninja," Mikey explained.

"Let me know how it is... after you see it some other time because tonight, you all stay in and clean!"

"No, the classic pause followed by a rug foiled out plans! I hate those," Donnie moaned.

"Come on, Pops, we cleaned last year," Leo groaned in dismay.

"Yeah. Plus, it ain't even dirty," Raph replied.

"Uh, we should find the turtles who did that and get them to clean up," Leo said when they saw the dirty table.

"Snow White could have done that," Shira commented.

Mikey slumped. "Now we're gonna miss the movie."

"What are we gonna do?" Manako asked.

"Not necessarily," Donnie replied, getting an idea. Everyone began to glance at him. "I may have a-"

Leo puts his hands on his hips. "Please, don't say fix bro."

"A fix bro."

"EE! A robot partner!" Tomoka squealed. "What does it look like? What's its favorite thing? What does it look like?"

Tomoka flies around with glee, glitching and giggling as she speaks. Shira let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry. Tomoka is very curious," she giggled.

"We'll be here all night fixing your fix," Leo said to his younger twin.

"Scoff. Prepare to-"

"Nah nah nah nah! And don't say eateth thy words," Raph threatened.

"Eateth thy words."

"Quite a medieval speech you said," Tomoka beamed.

"You always say that but we never do," Raph barked.

Leo wanted to try to snatch Donnie's control pad.

"Not amusing, Leo," Donnie hissed.

"Relax, bud. Just saving ya from another epic fail. It's all good."

"Despite your juvenile antics and complete lack of faith, I give you all Shelldon." He activates a lever on the table and opens up to reveal something on the table. A floating robot head with yellow eyes.

"Good morrow, kind sirs and ladies."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A ROTTMNT Fanfiction Half Heart💓 Hero Soulheartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें