Origami Tsunami

The night sky shines across the air as the light of the city is dim. Rin was in her cat form, and was searching for food for her sisters. Her ears are huge and have pink fur with stripes on her face, with a giant bell around her collar with the same purple bug eyes but cat-like. With one paw after the other, she moved toward a shape that is sitting among the barbed bricks and nibbling a small nut between its paws. It was a mouse.

The female cat smiled and prepared to leap toward the mammal, her heart pounding with excitement. A sudden noise of rumbling of a vehicle made her stop. Her head lifted up as the mouse started away into the alley. Rin stood very still, forgetting the mouse as she watched. Then, she detected another

There were two men, one buff, one lanky thin. On their face, was a foot symbol painted with flames burning above their heads. Beside them are three yokai one was a black cat with two tails like a nekomata and it was Cleopatra's hair and golden bracelets and a necklace around its paws and neck. Three green gems are on tails and the forehead as the cat held up an object in its mouth while another pulled a box of paper. The yokai had black lovely scales with a dark blue belly. There are wispy U shaped markings on the body on the chest while the red pink wisp markings are on the legs. The head was shaped like a slender lizard with purple eyes and quills on the head. The last one has a pumpkin belly with a jack-o-lantern face. Her real face is on the slim brown body with long pink hair which they act like hands.

 Her real face is on the slim brown body with long pink hair which they act like hands

"Wow. I had never seen that kind before," she said, fascinated. "Are they Yokai?"

Floating beside her, Kurage shook his head no. Instead, urges Rin to come lifting a hand up to come along so she can learn more about who these strange people are. Eager not to wait any longer to watch, Rin shapeshifts back into her turtle form and follows after him.

Back in the antique shop she encountered a day earlier, Rin and Kurage entered inside, still abandoned like it was. Rin looked around with the blue orb to see if anyone was there. As she looked around, Kurage began to squeak out to someone hiding in the dark.

"Who are you calling?" she asked him.

From the depths was another Yokai. It poked its head from the room as it started to float to them like a ghost. This one is light purple with long hair waves around the back of her head. It has blue crystals in the eyes like pupils. Most of all was a horn on the head that looks a lot like a unicorn. She was floating with a flowing pink cape hiding in her celestial body. It's a Galaxia. Turning to Kurage's attention, she came out of her hiding spot and floated to them.

"If there are more Yokai, it must be true," she stated, casually. "What if I can call you Twila?"

The Yokai nodded her head yes.

Kurage asked the young magical Yokai about the odd people with flaming heads. Nodding her head, Twila levitates a book with her horn. It's book was enveloped by her light purple aura as she levitated to Rin. The sea turtle grabbed it and looked at it. On the page, it had a picture of a foot symbol.