Al Be Back

The Albearto Pizzeria has been repaired and reopened for the kids to have another party. Since the Albearto robot came to life, the entire building collapsed into rubble. Now they have a new Albearto robot to entertain. Inside the restaurant, Baxter Stockboy arrives and hides under the table so the others couldn't see him. He opens his backpack to reveal Albearto's head, somehow still alive.

"Thanks for the wheels, kiddo," he said. "Now your prize. The cheat code for the dance machine is left, left, left, left, left and left. Engage wheels!"

Wheels started to move on his own as he drove the race car under the tables, searching for the new replacement body. There, he found a new body that caught his eye, standing on the stage. It was the new Albearto robot that his former body was like, singing on the stage.

"Hello handsome. New bod, here I come."

He goes up the ramp and hits the new Albearto robot's head off and his wires connect to the new robot. The kids froze in shock as the Albearto head took control of the body. Then he shreds his claws he once had.

"Bon giorno, kiddies! Guess who's back?"

All the kids scream and run for their lives. That was the second time he had tried to attack the kids and yet, the destruction of the building. The manager looked and saw the kids run past him.

"Hey, where's everybody going?" he asked the kids, confused.

Albearto appeared, chuckling, and grabbed the manager. Then he walked to the Hall of Fame holding onto the manager.

"Traitorous fiend. What do you want with robots from failed Albearto's franchises?" the manager asked him.

"Failed?" the robot snapped in anger. "Our only failure was letting you humans run everything."

He grabbed the manager's briefcase and used it to gain access to the case. The doors open one by one to show the previous incarnations of Albeartos, much older than the original.

"Now, you're under new management. Patooey!" He lets his wires go and brings the Albeartos to life like he did to the others.

"Look at all these fuzzy friends," he laughed. "Let's go find some more."

"Are you sure about this?"

Rin was standing on her nest as the sisters got ready for their next performance, this time, in Albeartoland where they should go. They have their clothing dressed like the Charming band from Times Square. Except their clothing was designed with glowing neon details. Shira's wig was purple with light white lines. The body part was dark blue and her goggles have heart shaped Tamami symbols on it. Reika's got a new hairstyle. Her rockstar outfit had red neon details that ran down her skirt. Her face had dark eyeshadow with rockstar makeup on her face, one which is a star tattoo on her right eye. Tomoka's bubble dress had colorful bubbles that glowed in the dark while her hair was tied in a bun. Manako's jellyfish dress has glowing tips on it. The texture of the dress she made was glowing jelly slime that was released when she dances.

"Of course," Shira assured her. "We did it last time with the Turtles. It was awesome."

Rin sighed. "I hope I get to meet them."

"You will," Tomoka said. "During our adventure, you will get to meet them."

"How are we gonna perform?" Manako asked.

"Albeartoland. It has a stage nearby," said Reika.

"Okay," said Rin. "Take care of yourselves."

The girls giggled, and then headed off to Albearto land to do their performance.