How to make Enemies, Bend People to Your Will

The Foot shack is closed tonight as night fell and among the Shredder's incomplete armor, the Foot clan bowed to their master.

"In honor of your obedience service to the forces of evil..." Brute began.

"We bestow upon you the most noble and dignified maker of the Foot Clan," the lieutenant declared.

The Foot Clan are celebrating their new arrival for being a Foot Clan soldier. Brute dropped something in the orange vat and a humanoid figure emerged from the vat, looming over a teenage girl, excited to be part of the Foot clan. He kicked her away and crashed onto the ground. When she got up, she had an orange foot clan symbol on her face.

The other Foot Clan cheered and celebrated. From the other side, Draxum and Cassandra were watching. Beside Scientist was Kira. She had been staying with the Foot clan since she got lost in the city. They were doing a science experiment as Kira held up a beaker while Scientist poured in drops of acid. Cassandra had her arms folded in her chest as she glared at the newcomer. Floating beside her are Mirai and Korai and on her shoulder was Mimic.

"Pure insanity," Draxum glared.

"Yes. I can't believe they promoted Jocelyn over me," Cassandra glared. "I know her parents are big donors, but come on!" Mimic let out a raspy squeak as Mirai let out a disapproving moan.

Scientist agreed. "I know, Sandra. Even Kira never trained that well before."

Kira held up a pair of sneakers and admired the bandana with the Foot symbol. "I always electrocute a soldier when I try to touch him."

"Why must I wait my time watching you ridiculous ceremony?" Draxum groaned. "I was promised the Dark Armor."

"And the armor you shall have," the lieutenant reminded him. "Once we have retrieved it all.."

"And once you become a full member of the Foot Clan," Brute agreed.

"Yes, the legend states that only those who have proven their loyalty can wield the armor's power."

"I want the power!" Kira shouted.

Lieutenant just stared at the frantic jellyfish girl. "We've been over this. Anyone can join the Foot Clan."

Draxum was determined. "Then make me a member immediately. And I will restore the yokai's dominance over humans."

Huginn flies by holding a scroll in his hands. "Sorry, boss. There's a rising through the ranks process, and right now you're at rank zero."

"That's the worst," Muninn agreed. Korai looked at the gargoyles with an annoyed look and Mirai had no idea what he had said.

Kira raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Why are your gargoyles telling him his rank?'"

She didn't take notice before Huginn went straight into her face. "Because we got promoted from toenail to tenderfoot. We're Rank 2 now."

Kira's purple eyes went wide. "Whoa. That's pretty good."

Muninn flew up to Huginn. "Hey, show me what I look like with a foot on my face!" Huginn kicked his face and held up a mirror to Muninn. An orange Foot symbol was on it. "Aw, I look sweet!"

"They outrank me? Unacceptable!" Draxum shouted in anger.

Lieutenant surely knew that Draxum wanted to be top rank. "I know you think the irrational outbursts will get you on our good side, but that is still a process."

Draxum let out a disgusted sigh. "Fine. What do I do to reach Rank 2?"