Repairing the Baron

In the counci, deep in the Hidden Cityl, the Yokai statues are talking to Garm and Freki about Draxum, who had exposed everything the last time he went to the surface with the Dark armor on him.

"By unanimous decree of the council, Baron Draxum is found guilty of crimes against the yokai," the first head statue began.

"Unlawful, genetic manipulation. Unleashing dark mystic forces in an effort to destroy humanity, damaging the cloak of secrecy that has kept us safe for eons," concluded the second head.

On the mirror, it showed Draxum of what he had caused by putting on the Dark armor, causing chaos in the baseball stadium and turning humans into monsters.

"Sounds like a terrible guy," said Freki to his partner.

"You work for him," the statue glared, making them nervous

"But we will forgive you for assisting him, provided you bring him back to the Hidden City to answer for his crimes," the third statue answered.

Garm and Freki bowed. "Yes, mighty heads."

In April's apartment in the human world, Raph is fixing the fan for April. Rin was playing her game with Nymphia while Reika was sucking her lollipop. Spirit and Maizie pulled out the tools for Raph to fix the fan as he added a few tweaks.

"There. That should keep the fan from falling down again," Raph beamed.

April sighed in relief. "Thanks, Raph."

"At least we can now leave," Reika sighed.

A sudden loud crash causes the fan to collapse on Raph, much to April's irritation. That effect made Nymphia, Spirit and Maizie jump in surprise. Reika stepped back in shock as soon as Rin stopped playing her game and turned.

"ARGH! Not again!" April groaned. "My stupid neighbor!"

"Your neighbor keeps knocking the fan down?" Reika asked, turning to April.

"Yeah! It's driving me crazy! Usually, it's just a lot of clip clopping."

"Like a goat?" Rin guessed.

"Yes. But lately, it sounds like a dinosaur on a trampoline!"

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You can't have that. I'm gonna go set this guy straight," Raph said, determined standing back up to his feet.

"Wait, Raph!" Reika, April and Rin followed Raph to the neighbor's front door just above April's apartment. The human girl was panicking a little, even though she had tried to warn him about meeting this neighbor.

"Now, don't make a scene!" the teen warned them. "You're not gonna make a scene? You're gonna make a scene? Don't make a scene."

"Raphael doesn't make a scene," Raph replied in third person. "He's just going to politely give the new tenant his perspective on the noise situation. And to make sure that neighbor is not scared. A disguise."