Man vs Sewer

The sewers seemed dark, the quiet sounds of water droplets and squeaking rats echoed as the empty sewage system.

"All alone, where are my brothers? They said they'd be here."

The brothers waited for Raph to come as they stood on the other side of the path and the other sea turtles had already arrived a few minutes later with their tubes in their arms. The boys had their sweatshirts and trunks on and the girls had gotten their swimsuits. Shira was nearly nude, her bikini bottom swimsuit was blue with several pink gems on it. Reika's is a gray two piece swimsuit that covers most of her Tomoka is covered with lilac frills on her two piece bra and the bottom of her skirt, her hair tied up in a braid so her hair won't get in the way. Manako is wearing a frilly green swimsuit that covers her stomach and her bottom side and has goggles on her head. In the water, Lu's head was seen as her tail swished.

"Uh, oh. Donnie forgot to text Raph we were running late," Mikey said.

"He's right," replied Reika.

"Guess he's pretty scared to be left alone," said Shira.

"Sweet, sweet Angelo, darling Shira and Reika," Donnie cooed, his purple swim shorts glittering, "how soon you forgot that today I am on vacation. Hence, my board shorts: the international sign for "I am not a useful member of society."

"We only left the guy for five minutes," Leo responded, gesturing at the panicking Raph. "And we told him we had found tubes."

"This looks like a job for Dr. Delicate Touch," Mikey declared. "Manako, cover your ears." Manako nodded her head and covered her ears once she's told. Then Mikey yelled out. "GET YOUR MIND RIGHT, SON!"

With a yelp, Raph falls into the water with a splash. Water sprayed everywhere and landed on Tomoka, causing her to yelp in surprise. Reika let out a chuckle which irritated the young sea terrapin.

"Not funny!" Tomoka yelled. Reika pushes Tomoka into the water, followed by Mikey who jumps in.

"What took so long?" Raph shouted at them. "You know Raph gets weird when I'm left alone."

"Weird?" Shira wondered. "What do you mean, weird?"

"I never want to talk about it," he murmured.

"Relax," Leo assured him, "Did you get a tube?"

"I suppose you didn't have one," Reika muttered.

Raph grabbed out his tube. It was a giant looking tire that almost looked like it could fit four girls and get stuck. The girls looked in amazement.

"Where did you get that?" Donnie asked, skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh... Borrowed it from Splinter?"

"Splinter, who only owns robes and a shady past... Let you-" Leo covered Donnie's mouth to shut him up. As he did that, Shira climbs into the water and waits.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"Oh, you see, I have to survive within the water you know," the leatherback explained. "My aerator on my neck has to let me breathe."

Shira removes her aerator and reveals to have gills on each side of her neck. She handed Lu her aerator. "Hold this, Lu. Now I have to wait until my tail forms."

"So she's just standing here and a tail forms?" Mikey asked, confused.

"Yeah, pretty much," Tomoka nodded.

"I saw it happen," Leo said. "When we were on our date."

They wait for a few minutes. Then Shira looked down in the water and saw her legs beginning to fuse.. She lifted her feet up to reveal that it was starting to grow fins. Her gray legs started to turn white like bruises but they look like scales.

A ROTTMNT Fanfiction Half Heart💓 Hero Soulheartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें